82

Harry's pov

Since it's my first day back as General for the Alpha Army I decided to pay a visit to a old friend. "Hey mate" I said. "Harry welcome back" Maxwell said. Pulling me in for a hug, "how are things here" I asked. "Great your friend Fletcher is a Great General" Maxwell Said. "Have you seen him around here" i asked. "He left for France with the new alpha leader apparently he's the guard for him" Maxwell said. "Do you know when he'll be back" i asked. "Maybe in a couple days" Maxwell said. "Thanks" i said. "No problem and hey tell that Luna I said hello" Maxwell said. "Ok" I said. I'm definitely not going to do that.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw a familiar face. One that was to familiar. "Well if it isn't Harry" Eric said. "Hey mate how's it going" I said. "Good good i haven't seen you in for ever" Eric said. "Same here and I am a new alpha army general" I said. "Congrats mate you'll be a great one" Eric said. "Thanks I'll see you around" I said.

Turns out I didn't want to be a alpha army general so I quit. It just wasn't for me anymore I'm a old guy who has a family now I didn't want to be a weirdo like Maxwell.

Driving back to the house now, it's kinda sad knowing that I'm not a business man anymore I'm more a family man now.

"Hi daddy" Luna said. "Where are the kids" I asked. "Violet is at school along with Isak and Triston is at Your brothers" Luna said. "So that means it's just us" I asked. "Yes it is daddy" Luna said. Kissing his lips passionately as we walked into the bed room. "Make me happy daddy" Luna Said. "I'll make you so fucking happy baby" i said. My hips met his moans escaped his sinful lips as I kissed him all over. "Fuck me daddy" Luna said. "I'm going to make you feel so good" i said. Kissing his exposed chest down to his panties. "So beautiful" I said. Goosebumps rose on his skin from where I kissed him.

"So responsive how bad do you want me" i asked. "So bad I want you so much" Luna said. "Your going to have me" i said. "Fuck daddy" Luna moaned. Removing his panties, thrusting faster and faster moans filled the room. "Faster Daddy Faster" Luna moaned. My thrusting became faster and faster making the bed shake. My hands grabbing the headboard for support as I thrusted.

Moans were the only thing heard in the room. "I'm going to fuck You until you can't walk" I said. Thrusting even harder. Sweat rushed down his face as his hands scratching up my back, his legs wrapped around my waist as I continued.

"I'm going to cum daddy" Luna moaned. "Cum for me baby" I said. White liquid shot out with in minutes leaving me continuing to thrust slowly and sloppily. "Cum for your baby" Luna said. "I'm cumming for you baby" i said. Pulling out and cumming on the boys chest. "Fuck your so beautiful baby" I said. Getting up and getting a towel to clean up with.

"I love you baby" I said looking into the boys eyes, the boy looked back at me with a smile on his face. "I love you too daddy" Luna said.

Comment and vote enjoy xoxo xoxo