Part 1:Hanax comes home

A knock on the door started Marcel from his work. He walked to the door and saw his son that he hasn't seen in years. Hanax was accompanied with Lydia in Her arms was a baby.

Marcel opened the door and hugged his son with tears in his eyes. "Hi dad" Hanax said. "Your here I must be dreaming" Marcel said. "I'm really here dad and do you want to meet your granddaughter" Hanax said. "I'm a grandpa Alison come meet your granddaughter" Marcel said.

Alison rushed out as she just put Clarissa down for a nap. "Hi mom" Hanax said. "Who's this little girl" Alison asked. "This is Dallas Annie Styles" Hanax said. "She's so Beautiful congratulations to you both" Alison said. "Thanks mom" Hanax said.

"Come in come in make yourselves at home" Alison said. The three walked in taking a seat on the sofas. "So when did you get into town" Marcel asked. "Last night it was very Late we didn't want to bother you" Hanax said. "Nonsense your our son your more than welcome" Alison said.

"Where are you living now" Marcel asked. "We lived in America for a couple years but this last year we decided to move back here so we bought a house a couple months back we moved in a couple months ago" Hanax said. "You've been living here for months and didn't tell us" Marcel shouted.

"Surprise" Hanax said. "Well we're happy your home with our first granddaughter" Marcel said. "We're happy to be back it's been ages" Hanax said. "So what's our granddaughter is she a omega" Marcel asked. Hanax shook his head no as he looked back at Marcel.

"Beta" Marcel asked. "Nope guess again" Hanax said. Marcel and Alison's eyes watered as they figured out what there granddaughter was. "An Alpha there's never been a female Alpha ever ever she's the first" Marcel said. "I know she's apart of a new generation" Hanax said.

Up next Isak or Violet you decide