6

Harry

"I love you Louis" I said. Kissing his lips. Making the innocent Omega boy blush. "Your so cute when you blush" I said. Louis eyes ignored my glances. "Did you like the things we were doing" I asked. Louis nodded with a smile on his face. Looking down he had a tent in his pants.

"I can tell you liked what I did" I said. Rubbing his friend he moaned slightly. "Will someone hear us" Louis asked. I kissed down his neck then whispered in his ear. "Baby no one can hear us" I said. "Not even Penny" Louis asked. "Especially Penny, I've had this office sound proofed for this reason" I said.

I led the boy over towards the couch. He cuddled into my lap my hands ran up and down his frail body. "Can we do it again" Louis asked. "What would you like to do" I asked. "Can we kiss again" Louis asked. The little omega had a desperate yet shy look in his eye. "Close your eyes" I said.

The omega boy closed his eyes my mouth was close to his ear. "I'm going to kiss you now ok baby" I said. Louis nodded his lips looked so pink. I dipped my head down to kiss his lips. Once I did I couldn't stop. The feeling was toxic, this boy was like a drug to me. I just couldn't get enough of my beautiful omega boy.

"Straddle my lap baby" I said. My hands went to his hips as he ground his hips into mine. "Like this sir" Louis said. The way those words fell out of his mouth made me go wild. "Yes baby exactly like that" I said. Pulling him back down to my lips.

Louis hips started to go faster against my cock. "If Only we didn't have these clothes on how good it would feel" Louis said. Turns out my good boy has a little bad in him. "All this time I thought you were innocent" I said. "Do you like me bad sir" Louis asked. Pinching his nipples he squealed. "Did that answer your question baby" I said.

"Bad boys get punished good boys get pleasure understand baby" I said. The omega nodded I got up to head back to work. "Where are you going master" Louis asked. "Back to work, your punishment starts now no leaving this room until I return" I said.

———
Louis

I guess being bad wasn't a good idea. Watching my Harry leave the room made me sad. I didn't want him to be mad at me. If I was still back at the auction house I would've been sent to the hosing chamber. There nick would spray me ice cold water until I can't stand it.

For the entire afternoon I was bored. I wanted to get food but Alpha said otherwise. Instead I took a nap on the not so soft couch. I dreamt of Harry's lips and the events that happened prior. The sleep didn't last long before Penny came in.

She knocked on the door. "Louis" She said. I sat up my stomach grumbled. "Come in" I said. Penny came in with a tray of food from the cafeteria. "I know I'm not aloud to do this but I thought you might be hungry" Penny said.

Setting the tray down on the coffee table there was Mac and cheese, grilled chicken sandwich, and chocolate cookies with a bottled water. "Thank you Penny" I said. "It's not a problem" Penny said.

She exited the room I ate everything on the tray. Which was pretty decent for hospital food. It was a lot better than the auction house food, they never fed us.

ENJOY XOXO