42

Harry's pov

That night after the little evening Luna and i had the office had boomed with fear as a new threat from the anti's came rushing through everyone's mind. As the leader i had to figure out a way for the people of London to calm down.

"Brian call in Maxwell Fletcher Holm and Blythe" I demanded. "Yes sir" Brian said. Closing the door I sat in my chair stressed out of my mind putting my head in my hands. resting for a bit, But the resting session didn't last for so long.

About ten seconds later the men came rushing in blabbering about something mindless and uncanny. "Men take a seat" I said. All four of the men took a seat awaiting my next order. "First order of business is the threats from the Anti's" I said. 

"Sir we have no idea on who's leading the Anti's since well technically  you did kill him" Blythe said. "Thank you for that brief review Blythe now other than that we should send out our men to search out who's behind these threats on us" I said. "How will the organizing of the men go" Blythe asked. "Pick the strongest men out of the Alpha army and take them with you for the searches" I said. Everyone nodded at the agreement.

After the meeting i knew i had to confront Luna about the threats the Anti's are making. So i drove back to the house. This was the hardest thing to tell my family. I don't want to be away from my family Especially my kids.

Pulling up to the house walking in putting my stuff down and sat down on the couch. The house was quiet but not too quiet as I heard footsteps coming out of my room.

The couch dented as someone sat down next to me. Feeling lips linger on my cheek I crept a eye open to see my Luna sitting next to me. "Hi baby" I said. "How was your day" Luna asked. "Stressful and there is something I need to talk to you about" I said. "What is it daddy" Luna asked hearing a bit of fear in his voice. "The antis are sending threats out again and I'm sending men out to see who the Anti leader is" I said.

"Daddy please don't leave us again" Luna pleaded. "No of course baby I won't I promise just trust me on this" I said. Cupping Luna's face as he nodded. "I promise daddy" Luna said. "Good baby" i said. Kissing his head and hugging him. "I'm a good baby for daddy" Luna said. "Yes you are baby" I said.

Who do you think the new Anti leader is???