50

Louis pov

Surrounded by darkness was the enemy of mine. Not knowing where I am or who was watching me.

"Finally up doll face" Dean said. "What do you want from me" I asked. "I want to see you suffer" Dean said. "Why" I asked. "That man took you from me we were supposed to be happy together" Dean said. "What are you saying" I asked. "I loved you long before that piece of shit ever did" Dean said. "Don't call him that" I said. "Don't you see he brainwashed you to forget about me I was your everything I loved you and you loved me" Dean said. "Your wrong he would never do that he treats me like a Queen" I said.

"Let me show you how much I love you I have a lot of love to give you" Dean said. Grabbing my jaw with his big Alpha hand. His lips inches from mine. Deans horrid lips touched mine. Running his tongue on my bottom lip. Making me shake in fear. "Don't be afraid love I'm not going to hurt you" Dean said. "Your a monster" I said.

Dean sent a slap flying across my face. "I'm not a monster don't you dare disrespect your daddy" Dean said. Dean walked away and came back with a glass filled with liquid. "What is that" I asked. "Something to calm your nerves" Dean said. Dean grabbed my jaw and poured down the liquid. "Swallow" Dean said. Doing what I had to do to survive I swallowed the liquid. Sending a shiver down my spine.

His lips met mine, "don't fight it doll" Dean said. Looking into his eyes I saw a monster but my lips gave in and kissed him back. "Good baby" Dean said. His tongue roamed my mouth as I kissed him. The only thing on my mind was follow the rules of this sick game and make it out alive.

Deans hands started towards my dick. Making me tremble in fear as his burning touch traced my skin. "Daddy's going to make you feel so good" Dean said. My limbs were numb as I tried pushing him off. "I'm in control now doll better get used to it" Dean said. Leaving a love bite on my neck feeling his sickening lips leave his mark on my neck.

My eyes shut from the liquid he gave me. Suddenly the door slammed open my vision was so blurry that I was trying to open my eyes. "Get the fuck off my Omega" Harry said. "Harry" I whispered. "Fletcher take him out" Harry said. My body was being lifted into Harry's arms. "Daddy" I whispered. "It's going to be ok baby just hold on" Harry said.

Blacking out minutes later. Part of me wanted to die right then and there but the other part wanted me to stay alive. So I made my choice.

I know this chapter sucks it's a filler but hey SMUT IS COMING NEXT CHAPTER. TUESDAY IS THE DAY FOR SMUT 😈