10

Harry's pov

It's been a weeks since I proposed to my Louis and life couldn't be happier. Up until the engagement announcements went out and they happened to slip up and get sent to my Eldest Brothers Edward and Marcel. Yes I have brothers and I'm The younger brother out of the three.

My eldest brothers both have Omegas Marcel's Omega is a beautiful girl who is in her early twenties her name is Alison and they are expecting there 2nd pup. Which is exciting. Her first pup Hanax  is six years old. Very witty young pup he is.

Then there's Edward his Omega Laney has the same interest as Edward which are Hunting and major anger issues. Which Laney and Edward are perfect for each other. No they don't have pups. Thank god for that.

"Daddy who is Marcel and Edward styles" Louis asked. "I need to tell you something" I said. The Omega took a seat on my lap cuddling up against me. "Baby, daddy has two older brothers who have families of there own and they are far more older than me  well when you meet them they might confuse you because they-" I said. Getting interrupted my a door bell. "Who's at the door daddy" Louis asked. "I don't know baby stay here" I said. Getting up and walked down the stairs. Two more rings from the door bell until I put my hand on the handle. On the other side of the door someone who was exactly like me was behind that door.

Opening the door a ray of sun blinded me before who I could see was behind the door. "Hey little brother long time no see" Edward said. "What are you doing here" I said. "What can't a big brother come see his Brother in a time like this" Edward said. "Where's Marcel" I asked. "Who cares about him" Edward said. Walking past me brushing his shoulder past me as he walked into the living room.

"So little brother where's your Omega" Edward asked. "In here" I said. Edward looked around to find a sleeping Omega. Brushing his fingers on his cheek. "Watch this" Edward mouthed. Edward placed his hand on the Omegas face minutes later the Omega started shaking in his sleep. "What the hell are you doing" I yelled. "Shh calm down I'm scaring him in his sleep it's totally fine" Edward said. "You think that's normal scaring Omegas while sleeping" I asked. "Little brother I totally do" Edward said. "Your a dick" I said. "I know" Edward said sending a evil smirk. Edward took his hand off my Omegas cheek and stepped away. My Omegas eyes shot open blood shot. Immediately tears poured out. "Daddy" Louis asked. Rushing over to my crying Omega.

Carrying the crying boy up to our room. Leaving Edward in the living room. "What did he do to you while you were sleeping" I asked. Kissing my Omegas cheeks. "I was sleeping and as I was sleeping he sent nightmares and the dream was that you left me and said you never loved me" my Omega said. Shaking with tears rushing down his face. "Oh baby I'm never going to stop loving you and you are the world to me everything about you I love don't believe what Edward says he's a evil man with a black heart" I said. Kissing my Omega. "I don't want you to leave me Alpha my heart will break if you do" Omega said. "I'll never leave you baby" I said. Pulling my Omega in for a cuddle cradling my crying baby. Telling him how beautiful and how loved he is.

About an hour after Louis went to sleep I got out of bed and walked down stairs. Edward was sitting on a chair eating crisps. "Why" I asked. "Why what little brother why is the sky blue why I don't know" Edward said. Smirking evilly as he ate another crisp. "What possessed you to do that to my Omega scare him half to death" I asked.

"Little brother some of us Alphas have a cold heart and I did what I did because it's who I am a cold hearted son of a bitch who is cold hearted" Edward said. "God Marcel should've came here before you" I said. "Oh he was and then I stopped him and did some things that I don't regret" Edward said. "What things did you do you didn't kill him did you" I asked. "God no little brother do you think I would do such a cruel thing to a brother of ours" Edward said. "Judging by the way you scared my Omega half to death then yes" I said. "Not the point the point is I had a affair with Alison and I might have gotten her pregnant and Laney doesn't know" Edward said. "Dammit Edward why the hell would you get Marcel's Omega pregnant when he realizes who got his Omega pregnant he will never forgive you" I said. "Like I care" Edward said. "By the way Where is Laney" I asked. Edwards face dropped. "About that hehehe Laney sorta maybe found out about the affair and left me" Edward said. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen with a baby monitor to check up on my Omega.

"Carrying around baby monitors now are we" Edward said. "It's not mine it's just to check up on Louis" I said. "You've always had a soft spot for Omegas and for me well I've always hated em" Edward said. "Do you want anything to drink"
I asked. "Your Omegas blood" Edward said. "Not funny" I said. "Damn little brother can't take a joke" Edward said. "I care for him unlike some people who want Omegas dead" I said. "You know me so well Little brother" Edward said.

Just then I heard cries coming from the baby monitor and I rushed upstairs. Once I got to the door I saw my baby sitting up with grabby hands. "It's ok Alphas here" I said. Hugging my Omega feeling the warmth reflect off his body. "No matter what happens I will always love you my Omega" I said. Pressing a kiss on his lips.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo