77

2 weeks later

After our little family trip to Italy things took a turn for the worst.

On my first day back to the ABO office i noticed something different about the office. A slight change of heart. "David what is going on" I asked. "New lady Sarah she took over Carlisles place pure evil" David said. Nodding I continued to my office and shutting the door.

"You must be Harry" Sarah Said. "Yes and you are Sarah it's nice to meet you" I said. Shaking her hand, which was cold as ice. "Care for a drink Styles" Sara asked. "I don't drink while in the office" I said. "Come on just one little sip" Sarah said.

Taking the drink from her hand and sipping a little. My vision went blurry almost like I was drunk out of my mind but I wasn't. "Make love to me" Sarah said. Getting up from my chair I pressed a kiss on her lips. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't I was pulled to far into her trance.

Pulling her shirt off revealing her bra, undoing her bra and sucking on her nipples. Feeling disgust and sadness as I did. "Fuck" Sarah moaned. "Your so wet" I said. Playing with her clit. "So wet for me baby" I said. "Only for you" Sarah said. "Your so beautiful" I said. She brought me back up to her lips and she kissed me passionately.

"Leave your husband for me" Sarah said. "Of course I will" I said. "God I love you" Sarah said. "Daddy" Luna said. That's when reality hit.

"Luna I can explain" I said. "I never knew you'd love a slut like that" Sarah said. Anger rushed through my veins. "You fucking drugged me you slut bag of a woman" I said.

Louis pov

Tears ran down my cheeks as I waited for the elevator. Anger and betrayal were the only things I felt.

"Luna wait" alpha said. "Leave me alone" I said. "I get that your mad and I'm sorry" Alpha said. "Really are you why won't you go back to fucking that slut of a woman" I said. "Listen to me" Alpha said. "Don't bother coming home the kids and i are going to Marcels" I said.

2 hours later

Showing up at the house wiping my face from the tears. "Violet come down here" I said. "Yeah dad" Violet asked. "Help your brothers pack there bags were going to stay at Uncle Marcel's for a while" I said. "Ok" Violet said.

Getting to Marcel's house was my breaking point. I was about to break. "Go inside kids" I shakily said. Once all the kids got out I started to cry again. "Fuck you fuck you fuck you" I screamed. Slamming my hands on the wheel.

My thoughts and words stood in silence as I sat in silence. Thinking of all the way my alpha moaned. I felt suicidal wanting to end things.

Minutes later a knock on the car window side tracked me from my thoughts. "Alison" I said. "Open the door" she said. Hitting the unlock button and she got in.

Immediately crying again, "It hurts I'm so hurt" i said. She pulled me into a hug my head resting into her lap. "Come inside with me and you can go right to bed" Alison said. "What about my kids" I asked. "Don't worry Marcy and I will watch them we love em" Alison said.

Walking into the house the kids were laughing and having a good time with their uncle. "Let's get you to bed" Alison said. Walking up the steps to the guest room. "Let's get you out of these wet and cold clothes" Alison said. Walking into the closet and bringing back a pair of pajama's. "Who's are those" I asked. "There Marcel's winter collection" Alison said. "Thank you" I said. "No problem we are family aren't we" Alison said. "I guess we are" I said.

ALISON'S POV

After Louis went to bed i went to have a talk with Marcel about his brother. "Marcy" I said. "In the office" Marcel said. Walking into his office to find Marcel was either checking emails or lottery. "We need to talk about your brother" I said. "What happened" Marcel said. "Louis told me he was going to surprise Harry for lunch and when he got there he heard moaning's coming from his office and when he opened the door He was fucking another person that wasn't Louis and now Louis is devastated and sleeping in our guest room" I said.

Marcel looked my way, "That's unlike him why would he do such a thing he loves Louis" Marcel said. "Something had to be slipped in his drink i can bet he was drugged" I said. "I'll go over and talk to him tomorrow and see what he says" Marcel said. "While i'm doing that you stay here with the kids and Louis do what ever you can to make them happy" Marcel said. I nodded.

"Now let's get to bed shall we my Queen" Marcel said. Making me blush. "God i love you my King" I said. Kissing his lips. "I know you do"Marcel said.

NEXT UP HARRY'S POV

ENJOY XOXOXO COMMENT AND VOTE