94

Later that day

Harry

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello" I said. "Harry" Alison said. "What's wrong" I asked. "Marcel is at the hospital can you meet us there" Alison said. Sitting up from the bed being careful Louis didn't wake up. "What do you mean he's in the hospital what happened" I asked. "Bryce beat up Marcel it's pretty bad" Alison said. "Ok I'll be right there send me the address" I said.

Louis and I drove to the hospital minutes later after making sure we didn't have sex hair. Moving on once we got there my heart was beating wildly. Wondering if my brother was ok he was family we look out for each other.

"Hi hey um shit I'm looking for my brother his name is Marcel Styles" I said. "Room 307" the nurse said. Rushing to a elevator pressing the open button a thousand times before the doors opened. "What if he's not ok" I asked. Louis caressed my cheek with his hand looking into my eyes. "Everything will be ok i believe it will" Louis said. God I loved him he always made the situation better especially this one.

The doors opened as Lou and I headed to Marcel's room. Knocking three times before a faint Come in was heard. Opening the door to see a unconscious Marcel. "What happened to him" I asked. Looking around the room before I saw Bryce. Looking a little beat up with no bruises at all. Compared to Marcel who looked almost dead.

"You mother fucker why did you do this" I asked. "He called for it being the weak and worthless alpha he is" Bryce said. "Go the fuck home when I get back to the house I swear to god if your there I will kill you" I said. Bryce left without a moments notice.

Coming back into the room to see a crying Alison. "He needs to be ok" Alison said. "He will be alright his body needs the rest I'm sure he will be fine" I said. Alison broke down in front of me her tears flooded my shirt as she wept. "I was going to tell him something tonight" Alison said. "What were you going to tell him Mom" Hanax asked. "Your going to be a older brother" Alison said.

"Your pregnant" Hanax said. "Yeah I found out yesterday I was working up the courage to tell Marcy then this happened" Alison said. "I'm sure when he wakes up he will be thrilled" Hanax said. "I know he will he loves all you kids including you Hanax even though you can be a pain" Alison said. "What can I say that's my specialty" Hanax said.

Enjoy xoxo comment and vote I know this was a short ass chapter. What do y'all want to see in next chapter