73.5

Previous chapter continued

After our dinner we left the restaurant and took a walk out in the moonlight. "Oh daddy this reminds me of the night you left for war" Luna said. His eyes went wide and he turned to me. "Your not leaving again are you daddy" Luna asked. "No god no baby" I said.

Cupping his Cheek with my hand. His eyes stayed on mine. "I would never leave you and the kids no matter what" I said. Luna nodded, "I know daddy" Luna said. Kissing his cheek, "I'm glad baby" I said.
"But there is something I want to do" Luna asked. "That is" I asked. "Teach me how to fight" Luna said.

"My delicate flower why" I asked. "I want to be a different kind of Omega not one that sits around and does nothing" Luna said. "Baby I would love to teach you how to fight my love I always wanted to do so" I said. "Really daddy" Luna asked. "Of course my love" I said kissing his lips, "When does training start" Luna asked. "When we get back to London I'll have Fletcher help with the training" I said. "Thank you daddy" Luna said. "Anything for my Luna" I said.

Getting back to the house the smell of smoke filled the air. "Let's Go find everyone baby" I said. Walking around to the backyard everyone was sitting on lawn chairs while making smores. "WELL" Fletcher yelled. Holding up Luna's hand the ring sparkled in the moonlight. "He said yes again" I said. Everyone cheered. "Congrats dads" Violet said. Running up to hug us Both. "Everyone knew" Luna asked. "Of course they did love we all love you baby" I said. Kissing his lips. "SAVE IT FOR THE BEDROOM" Marcel yelled. Everyone laughed, flipping my brother off as I kissed my Luna.

"What does tomorrow have in store for us daddy" Luna asked. "Tomorrow, Tomorrow I'll love you Tomorrow my love" I said.

"Baby let's go inside for some alone time" I said. The rest of the family didn't care that we left. Luna and I walked into the big house. "How about a bubble bath,Cuddle and then Disney movie my love" I asked. "That sounds wonderful daddy" Luna said.

Running a bath for Luna and I, candles lit up the bathroom. Dimming the lights as we sat in the bathtub together. "Would you like some wine my love" I asked. "I would love some" Luna said. Filling up the glasses, "One glass of wine for my beautiful baby" I said. "You sap" Luna said. "The sappiest" I said.

"Daddy would do you think about trying again" Luna asked. "You want to try to have another baby" I asked. Luna nodded, "I heard the conversation you and Violet had and she's right Triston is our only biological son and I want to have one more daddy" Luna asked. "I'm not sure baby" i said. "Why not daddy" Luna asked. "Were taking care of Isak who i don't know what I'm going to do about that" I said. "Ok well what about a dog daddy" Luna asked. "A dog maybe" I said.

After the bath we got under the covers and watched a Disney movie. "I love you daddy" Luna said. "I love you too baby" I said. Kissing his lips, "Thank you for a perfect day" Luna said. "The pleasure is all mine baby and I'm glad" I said.