14

I walked into the ER and no one was here. I checked my watch it read 10:00 Am. Normally there would be people here. Penny and Hawthorne are no where to be seen along with the rest of the ER staff.

Furrowing my eyebrows I walked back to my office seeing my Omega moaning through is orgasm. My Omega looked amazing while he was shaking from the pleasure the vibrator caused him to be.

"Daddy daddy" the Omega moaned. Walking towards the Omega and taking out the vibrator and setting it on the table. "You look so beautiful all shaking for me" I said. Smashing my lips on to his. Straddling the Omegas legs. "Do you want daddy to ride you" I asked. The Omega nodded and I rode my Omega into his next orgasm. Watching as his eyes rolled back to a white color as pleasure took over his beautiful body. "So beautiful" I said. Kissing his lips.

"Don't you have work Alpha" Omega asked. "No one showed up" I said. "Or did you think that I just wanted to have sex in your office because that's what I did I paged everyone and told them to stay home" Omega said. "You bad Omega" I said. Kissing his lips moving to his neck leaving love bites scattered around his kissable neck.

"Let's play doctor" Omega said. My Omega has a little kink to him. "Ok put this gown on and sit on bed" I said. The Omega took his sweater off and knee high socks. He looked so sexy all nude and ready for me. "Help me with this doctor I can't tie it up" Omega said. Brushing my fingers on his back as I tied up the first loop of the gown. Pressing little kisses on his shoulder.

"The doctor will be with you shortly" I said. Kissing his neck making goosebumps rise on his beautiful skin. Watching as my Omega walked to the bed and his ass moved every time he took a step. My eyes couldn't leave it. Minutes later I walked out to where my Omega was and when I opened the curtain. What I saw made me weak to my knee's. "Hi doctor" My Omega said. His legs were spread out his member was in full view. Hard and ready for me. "I've been a bad Omega doctor" Omega said. Omega took my hand and ran it up to his lips. Sucking on my fingers his eyes are in contact with mine as he sucked on my fingers. "Your making Alpha weak to his knees you know that baby" I moaned.

The Omega took my fingers out of his mouth and brushing my hand over his hard on. "I need you Alpha" Omega said. "What do you need from me Omega" I said. The Omega pulled me onto the bed with him. "Fuck me" Omega said. "Turn around baby" I said. The Omega flipped over and I undid the ties in the gown and threw it off the bed. Kissing his back until I reached his beautiful butt.

"Alpha's going to fuck you real good" I said. Shoving my member into him. Our skin clapping as I fucked him. "Daddy daddy daddy daddy feels so good" Omega moaned. "I'm going to fuck You so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week" I said. "Yes daddy" Omega said. Pulling my Omegas hair back getting a moan from my Omega as I continued to fuck his hole senselessly. "Daddy daddy daddy I'm gonna cum" Omega said. "Cum cum for daddy" I said. My thrusts got sloppier as I came inside my beautiful Omega. "I love you so so so much my Omega" I said. Shaking as I came down from my high. The Omega noticed and kissed my head.

"Your shaking" the Omega said. Kissing my head again and bring me down to his chest. Running his hand over my hair as I tried to gain my breath back. "I.....love.......you" I whispered. Kissing his bare chest as he kissed my head whispering sweets nothings in my ear. "I love you too Alpha" Omega said. "Lets go get us cleaned up Omega" I said. "No I want to cuddle with you Alpha" Omega said. I got up pulling my Omega over my shoulders and walked back into my office. Taking the sheet of the hospital bed we just soild not to long ago. Grabbing a warm washcloth and scrubbing off the cum on our bodies. "All clean" I said. Helping my Omega out on his sweater and knee socks.

As we walked out of my office and down to the elevator Omega and I had no warning on what society had waiting for us. "I love you" I said. Kissing his lips. "I love you too Alpha" Omega said. Gun shots were heard as we opened the door to the hospital. "What's going on Alpha" Omega asked. "I don't know baby but stay close to me" I said. I piggybacked the Omega to the car. Another gun shot went off. Flying through the glass window of the car.

I hit the gas and sped home. "What is going on Alpha" Omega asked. "What it looked like someone was trying to kill us for me being a alpha and you being a Omega" I said. "This is a cruel world" Omega said. "Someone has to do something about this" I said. One day someone will.

Omega and I rushed into the house locking up the doors. "Are you guys ok" Marcel asked. "Yeah we're fine" I said. "Did you two almost get shot as well" Alison asked. I nodded Marcel's eyes widened. "What is it Marce" Alison asked. "The anti's are going after the Omegas again" Marcel said. "What dose this mean" I asked. "It means that Omega's will have to go back into hiding or separated from there Alpha's unless the Omega gets mated before the separation and then gets to stay with there Alpha" Marcel said. Turning to the Omega we both nodded. "Lets get married" I said.

Enjoy xoxo xoxo