49

@SignOftheTimesLarry helped me with this chapter once again.

HARRYS POV

The next day i made up with David, he accepted my apology and were fine now. "Mr. Styles a Maxwell is out here he wishes to speak to you" David said. "Send him in" I said. Minutes later Maxwell entered my office. "Hey Maxwell how's it going mate" I asked. "Not much other than the fact i've been in Physical Therapy for weeks" Maxwell said. "How's that been going" I asked. "Pretty good other than the fact i've been hearing about anti threats" Maxwell said. "You heard about that" I asked. "Damn right i did kid and i'm willing to fight for the Alpha army again but PT is taking over that" Maxwell said.

"Well i'm glad to accept you in the army" I said. "Your a good man for that kid, but my days are numbered in the army, and i'm thinking about retirement" Maxwell said. "I'll grant you that if you want to retire you've been in this for many many years and i respect you for that" I said. "Thank you and i've got one last thing" Maxwell said. "That is" I asked. "I'm in" Maxwell said. a smirk jumped on both of our faces. "Great" I said.

----------------------------------------------------------

EDWARDS POV

Mean while back in the living quarters, "Hey Eddie is it" A boy asked. Rolling my eyes with annoyance. "Uh no it's Edward dumbass, you probably didn't know that because your to big of an asshole to remember that" I said. "Who do you think you are" The boy asked. "Edward Styles what's yours Misfit" I said. "I'd have you know my name is Logan" Logan said. "Oh very threatening" I said. "Well Edward doesn't sound threatening either" Logan said. "Well atleast i know how to shoot a gun i've been in a war unlike you how many wars have you been in" I said. Logan didn't say a word meaning i won. "Atleast i didn't kill for money like you" Logan said.

Stopping dead in my footsteps turning around fear rolled over me. Shit i thought they covered that up. "How do you know that" I asked. "We all know don't we fellas, I mean come on Eddie if you kill one of the top rated Alpha's around Ashton Irwin. then word bounds to spread like wild fire and lets not forget you killed the man for money. How much did you get out of that for the killing Millions Thousands Hundreds." Logan said.

Anger filled my soul as he spoke those words against me. Containing every bit of that anger and trying to cover it up with a bit of calmness. The out come wasn't good.

"You son of a bitch, So what if i did kill him for money it was worth it, Right now i have a beautiful omega wife who i adore so much and a amazing son that turns two next week. which i can't go to because i'm stuck in this shit show trying to make it out of this bomb shell called basics and honestly i never wanted to do this no, but the reason why i did this was to get my little brother to trust me again which i'm not that trusting to my brothers, But quite frankly i just want one of my brothers to have trust in me again just like when we were kids." I said.

After the rant i just had my body fell to the floor full of anxiety and anger. My body rocked trying to calm me down. Looking up i brushed my tears away and walked out of the living quarters to go find my brother.

Reaching his office i walked right in and gave him a hug. A brotherly hug that i haven't gave him in a long time. "What's up Ed" Harry asked. "I had a break down" I said. "You big n'tough guy had a break down" Harry said. "Haha laugh it up but seriously i have something to confess" I said. "Ok go on" Harry said. "I know where there hiding Vi" I said. "How do you know all this" Harry asked. "I'm still the Anti leader and this is one of the threats to start a war" I said.

A sudden change in mood came from my brother. Knocking over a chair grabbing my shirt. "Tell me why" Harry said. "Ain't nothing but a heart ache, But anyways i know how to make you tick and i love to cause wars so i thought of this" I said. "Take me to my daughter now" Harry said. "Ok Little brother whatever you say" I said.

ENJOY XOXOXOXO COMMENT AND VOTE