30

Harry's pov

It's calm before the storm

"Papa who's watching me and Triston" Violet asked. "Uncle Fletcher will be watching you" I said. "Isn't that the guy who fought with you" Violet asked. "Yes and that is why he's perfect to watch you and your brother besides he's going to be a father soon and he just wants to get a swing of things" I said. "You'll be a good little girl for Fletcher while we're gone yeah" Luna said. Violet nodded. "Good" I said. Kissing her cheek.

Picking up Triston I walked into the kitchen and began making dinner for Violet. "Before I go what do you fancy" I asked. "Pb&j" Violet said. "Great choice" I said. After making the sandwich for Violet I set it on the table in front of her and started feeding Triston.

Grabbing a bottle from the cabinet and filling it with milk and formula. "Here comes the bottle Triston" I said in a baby voice. "Why do you talk like that" Violet asked. "I don't know it's fun don't judge eat your food" I said. Earning a giggle from Violet.

"Anything interesting happen at school today" I asked. Since the war ended the school down the way opened back up and of course we enrolled Violet to get a proper education.

"Good I learned how to do times tables" Violet said. "Did you that's very cool" I said. "Test me" Violet said. "Ok what's 12•12" I said. "144" Violet said. "Good job ok here's Another what's 6•9" I said. "54" Violet said. "Good Job Violet" I said. "Tomorrow were dividing" Violet said. "Have fun with that" I said.

A couple minutes later the door bell rang and it was Fletcher. "Hey man thanks for watching the kids tonight" I said. "It's no problem" Fletcher said. Fletcher walked in and sat down in the kitchen with Violet. "Fletcher this is Violet" I said. "Nice to meet you and love the purple" Fletcher said. Making Violet giggle.

Hearing footsteps coming from the stairs. "Ready" Luna said. "Yes I am" I said. Luna and I walked out the door leaving the kids with Fletcher.

"You look so beautiful my Luna" I said. "Let's skip dinner and get a hotel room for the night" Luna said. "Is that what you want baby" I said. "It certainly is daddy I've missed your touch daddy" Luna said. I switched lanes and we drove to the nearest hotel. "Baby forget the hotel lets go to the penthouse where I took you the night I bought you" I said. "You still own that" Luna asked. "Of course I do" I said.

Getting to the penthouse. We walked in and walked into the elevator. When the elevator doors closed our lips connected. "Daddy" Luna moaned. "Fuck baby you make me feel so weak to the knees" I said. "Fuck me daddy long and hard" Luna said. "I'll do what ever you want me too baby" I said. Kissing his lips.

"Jump" I said. I grabbed my Luna's legs and he wrapped them around my waist. I walked to the bed dropping the Luna on the bed. "Ready my Luna" I asked. He nodded and I kissed down his neck. "I haven't made love to you in so long" I said. "Be a bottom for once" Luna said. "Ok" I said.

I flipped us over leaving me being a bottom. (To all the bottomharry people this is for you). "You look so beautiful Luna" I said. "Do I haven't noticed" Luna said. Luna pressed his lips on mine making me melt. "Moan for me daddy" Luna said. "Luna Luna luna" I moaned. "Yes daddy" Luna said. Looking at my Luna. "Ride me Luna" I said. "Is that what daddy wants" Luna asked. "Yes baby ride me beautiful Luna" I said.

Luna started riding my member. "Fuck baby" I said. "Am I making daddy happy" Luna asked. "Yes yes your making daddy so fucking happy riding my dick so fucking good baby" I said. Luna kissed my neck leaving a love bite. "Your making daddy so hard baby" I said. Sending a smirk to baby's face. "Good" Luna said.

His sinful lips kissed down my body with every sinful kiss. Making goosebumps appear with every kiss. God he looked so beautiful. His eyes never left mine as he made his way down my body.

"Let's take these off daddy" Luna said. "Fuck" I moaned. Luna took off my boxers and threw them across the room. "Daddy daddy daddy are you hard for me" Luna said. "Yes baby daddy wants you to wrap your sinful lips around my dick" I said. "These sinful lips daddy" Luna said. Pointing to his lips. "Yes baby" I said. "Is that what you want daddy" Luna asked. "Fuck yes" I moaned.

Luna wrapped his lips around my throbbing dick Pre cum came spilling out as he sucked. His tongue licked all around. "Baby fuck" I moaned. Making Luna go faster. "Faster Luna faster" I said. His head moved faster as he sucked at a faster pace. "FUCK" I moaned. I came with in minutes shooting white cum down Luna's throat.

"Taste yourself daddy" Luna said. Bringing two fingers up to my lips. My tongue moved around his fingers. "Taste good don't you daddy" Luna said. "Yes baby" I said. "Come give daddy more kisses" I said. Luna crawled back up and planted his lips on mine.

Tasting the cum in his mouth was amazing. I have only been a bottom twice and that was when I was with Luna both times. He makes me feel different things and experience new things. Like being a bottom wow being a bottom felt amazing. Watching my baby ride me and suck me off. Was so amazingly beautiful.

Enjoy all you smut heads and if your a bottom Harry and enjoyed this chapter then don't come back.

Thanks for reading  xoxo xoxo