5

Harry's pov

"Dr.Styles" Penny said. Pulling away from my Louis . "Yes Penny" I said. "Your needed in the ER" Penny said. My eyes widened and I ran out the room rushing down the hall with Penny.

"What happened" I said. "It's a Omega 15 years  got stabbed the grocery store " Penny said. Getting to the boy who was covered in blood. "Nurse get me gauze and supplies for Stitching" I said. "On it sir" Penny said. "What's your name" I asked. The crying Omega looked up at Harry. "Tarjei" The Boy said. "Well Tarjei do you have anyone here with you" I asked. "My Mum Maria" Tarjei said. "Well when Penny gets back she's going to put pain killers in your IV and while she's doing that I'm going to talk to your mum about your state" I said.

"Penny put pain killers in Tarjei's IV i'll be right back" I said. Rushing out to the waiting room of the ER. "Maria" I asked. A woman with black hair that looked a bit Hispanic stood up. "How's my son" Maria asked. "He's doing fine the nurse is putting pain killers in his IV and after they set in ill stitch him back up" I said. "Thank you Dr. I was so worried about my baby" Maria said. "It's what I do" I said. Literally I do boys I couldn't tell the lady that inappropriately not the time. Maria hugged me leaving tear stains on my scrubs. "Let me go check up on your son" I said. Getting up and walked back to the bed where Tarjei was.

"Hey Tarjei how you feeling" I asked. "Tired" Tarjei said. "Well good because that means the Pain killers kicked in and I can start stitching you up" I said. "Thank you Dr" Tarjei said. Smiling a little. At the corner of my eye more nursing staff arrived at 9:50 almost ten. Letting the late night nurses leave for the day. Starting the stitching process being sure I wasn't interrupted and accidentally stab the poor boy again. I had Dr.Hawthorne assist with the ER. (Y'all thought I was done with Dr.Hawthorne NOPE) "Penny" I said. Penny rushed over to the bed. "Yes Dr. Styles" Penny asked. "When Tarjei wakes up get his mum and find me" I said. "On it sir" Penny said.

"Patient in sector 7 Leg injury" Penny said. Walking over to sector 7 pulling the divider open. "Hi I'm Dr.Styles what seems to be the problem" I asked. "My daughter Ashton was playing soccer and she tripped and fell and she couldn't move her leg" Ashton's Mum said. "Lets have a look shall we" I said. Looking at the girls leg there wasn't any bruises. "The thing we should do is an X-Ray the leg is Swollen and I can't really tell so that is the way to go" I said. The mum nodded and Penny got a wheel chair and helped Ashton into the chair. "Take her to x-rays make five copies of each angle" I said. Penny nodded and took Ashton.

Here's a little background on Penny. Penny has worked at the hospital for about 5 years now. Great nurse top of her class at med school. Has her mind set on making people better and that's what I like about a nurse like Penny. Also she's a Mated Beta three pups Alphas and one Omega. Sweet things.
That's all on Penny. Back to the story.

Penny helped the young omega girl Ashton back into the bed. "Looking at the x-rays it looks like that your leg is broken" I said. "What does she have to do to get better" Ashton mum asked. "She's going to need a leg cast and crutches about a month to two months with PT" I said. "Ok" Ashton's Mum said. Walking out of the sector leaving Penny with the Discharge papers.

Walking past Tarjei's section I opened the divider and the boy wasn't in the bed. "Where is this Patient" I asked. "I discharged him" Hawthorne said. "He had stab wounds the size of my middle finger and he hasn't been stitched yet" I said. "Relax mate I took care of him and stitched him right up" Hawthorne said. "Thanks mate" I said. "Go on break I got the lunch hour" Hawthorne said.

I ran over to my office. Locked the door to the office and smashed my lips on my Omega.

Enjoy xoxo