91

Remember the character ask is still open

"Where is he I specifically told him eleven he's late" Harry said. "Don't worry he will be here maybe he's just nervous" Louis said. Harry has been stressing out all morning about Bryce coming back into Violets life. Everyone was on there toes waiting on Bryce including Violet

Suddenly a knock on the door caught all of them out of there thoughts. "I'll get that" Harry said. Violets nerves were really showing when she saw her biological father. "Bout time you got here" Harry whispered. "Traffic im sorry man" Bryce Said.

Harry and Bryce walked into the living room seeing Violet hiding behind Louis. "Hey it's ok go say hi" Louis said. Violet walked out behind Louis and walked up to Bryce. Bryce was speechless at how big Violet got.

"I'm Violet" Violet said. "I know and you look so beautiful just like your mother she would've loved you so much" Bryce said. "What was her name" Violet asked. "Aria" Bryce said. "Did you love her" Violet asked. "Of course I did I treated her like a queen until she passed away" Bryce said. "Do I remind you of her" Violet asked. "So much you have her eyes"Bryce said.

"I have something for you from a far away place" Bryce said. Violets eyes lit up with excitement as Bryce pulled out a little black box. revealing a bracelet with her birthstone which was a Scorpio with a scorpion that was incrusted with little diamonds. "It's so pretty" Violet said. Bryce took the bracelet out of the box and put it on her right wrist.

"Thank you so much" Violet said. Hugging Bryce "your very welcome Vi" Bryce said. Pulling away from the hug Violet looked over at Harry and Louis. "Dads" Violet asked. "Yeah Vi" Harry asked. "Could Bryce come with us on the trip" Violet asked. "I don't know he's very busy but you could ask him" Harry said.

Violet turned back to Bryce who had a surprised look on his face. "Can you can you please" Violet asked. "I guess I could take time off to spend with you" Bryce said. "Thank you thank you I can't wait" Violet said. As she ran up the stairs into her room.

Downstairs Harry and Louis shot shocked glares at Bryce. "I fucked up again" Bryce said. "Pack your bags because your going with us and I'll make sure of it if you hurt my little baby girl Vi I will bitch slap you do you understand me" Louis said. "Loud and clear" Bryce said.

Both Harry and Bryce had shocked looks at what just happened. "What momma bear has to protect her youngins" Louis said. Louis walked away into the bedroom. "Watch Your back or else your gonna get hit" Harry said. "I promise I will be there no worries" Bryce said. "If your not here and pull some bull shitty excuse I'll be sure that you'll never see her again I had to persuade Lou to have you here" Harry said.

"Harry you can trust me I'll be here" Bryce said. Harry knew the lies he heard were true he wasn't going to let him get away that easily. Game on Bryce.

Don't forget the character asks ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!! ENJOY XOXO