Chapter 27

(Gilinsky's POV)

"You know you can tell me anything right," I say looking her dead in the eyes. Something shifts she stares at me looking like she wants to talk but nothing is coming out. For the first time ever she looks helpless and vulnerable all I want to do is hold her in my arms forever. She nods slightly before turning and walking slowly up the stairs. Nash is so fucked up once Shawn hears about this. 

"Damn, Gs gotta crush," Hayes yells in a white chick voice causing Johnson to erupt with laughter.

"Shut up," I say blushing. "Shawn and Nash can't know," I say getting right in his face. The problem is that I really like her but if Shawn finds out he won't be the fuzzy nice Shawn he'll be grrr I'm gonna eat you alive for touching my little sister before he beats the shit out of me and I kinda like being alive. 

"You're so whipped," Johnson smirks before leaving me in the living room to dwell on my problems, but all I could think about was how I only had fourteen days to convince her to stay... or at least come back. 

(Katie's POV) 

"Get ready we are leaving in twenty minutes," Gilinsky popped into my room before leaving in the same manner. 

"Where are we going," I say following him out into the hall. 

"Somewhere, anywhere but here," he says glancing at the stairs. "We'll leave through the back door," he says before disappearing into the Jack's room. Twenty minutes later and I'm ready to go, and yet Jack is still fixing his hair. 

"I forgot my jacket in the kitchen," I say looking around. "I'll be right back," I say sliding down the stairwell. 

"Katie wait," Jack yells from behind me but it's too late I already saw it. Some blonde haired slut was on the table in one of Nash's Tshirts making out with him like eating his face would make her prettier. His hand was up her shirt as she moved down his neck. I slowly walked up to stairs back to Jack as he stared at me as if waiting for me to break. 

"You okay?" He asks on guard about what I might say next. 

"Never been better," I say grabbing a sweatshirt off the end of his bed. 

"So you wanna go?" He asks clearly skeptical about what my answer will be. 

"Can we go to Paris?" I ask my mind going in a million different directions. 

"Now?" He laughs. 

"Why not," 

"Sure, I'll meet you in the car in five," he says pulling out his phone. 

"Can I get a muffin?" I ask. 

"What?" he responds confused as ever. 

"When we go to Paris," I say in a duh voice. 

"Whatever you want," he smiles before walking into his room.  We drove in silence other than the faint sound of the radio playing in the background. 

"Is this the way to the airport?" I ask after looking out my window for almost an hour. 

"Yup," he says hesitantly. 

"How long till we get there?" I ask wanting to get as far away as possible. 

"Do you do this a lot?" he asks completely avoiding my question.

"Do what?" I say not even caring that he didn't answer me.

"Run from your problems," he says like it wasn't supposed to sting.

"I don't run from my problems," I shoot back. 

"Then why didn't you confront Nash?" Jack asks softly knowing he was gonna win this argument. 

"He's not my boyfriend, I had no right to be mad," I say knowing it's the truth, but it still hurts. 

"Why'd you move?" He asks. 

"I wanted to find Shawn," I respond knowing it's not the answer he was looking for.

"I meant to London,"

"I know," is all I can say. 

"We're here," he says pulling up to a tall building which looks nothing like an airport. 

"The airport?" I ask sarcastically. 

"Yup, let's go," he says stepping out of the car. We enter a large room where everything was white. "Gilinsky," he says to the women behind the counter. 

"Of course follow me," she says with a polite smile. We follow her to a glass elevator with the door already open. 

"After you," Gilinsky says gesturing me towards the elevator. When we got in the elevator the young lady pressed an unlabeled button and smiled before walking out leaving us and the closing doors. 

"Jack?" I ask.

"Yes, Baby Ray," he says biting back a smile. 

"This isn't an airport," I state. 

"Aren't you a smart one," he smirks.

"So where are we," I ask as the elevator comes to a smooth stop. 

"Paris," he says as the doors open revealing a huge room with violin music, French food, and French tapestries painted on the walls making the room resemble Paris very well. 

"You did this," I ask turning to him after taking in the entire room. 

"That depends," he says. "Do you like it?" he asks with a smile. I couldn't find the words so I jumped into his arms causing him to laugh. 

"I love it," I whisper into his polo. 

"Good," I could hear the smile on his face. 

"So I figured Paris is a little far so I have muffins, croissants, and striped shirts," he says as I look around and look at everything again. 

"That's a big TV," I say walking away from Jack towards the large flat screen on the grey wall which was placed in front of a large light blue couch which had popcorn and movies placed nicely in a little basket on one end. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks grabbing the remote. 

"Yes," I exclaim taking the seat next to him on the couch.  "The Amazing Spider-Man," I exclaim as he pulls the movie from the box. 

"And we have a winner," he says putting the movie in as I grab every blanket on the couch and pile them on me.

"Do I get any blankets?" He laughs as he came back over to the couch. 

"Nope," I smirk. 

"Well I guess I'll have to share yours," he says coming closer. 

"I'm really not that good at sharing," I say with a smile. 

"Well it's too bad I'm a thief," he says while crawling under the blankets causing me to laugh. 

"I wonder what it would be like if you didn't move," he says about halfway through the movie. 

"I have to go back," I say thinking I knew were the conversation was headed. 

"I meant when you were a kid, we would have met years ago," he says staring deep into my eyes. 

"Me too," I yawn as I slowly fall asleep in his arms.