Chapter 23

(Katie's POV)

"We leave in three hours," I hear Shawn say as Cameron opens the door for me. 

"For what?" Cam asks walking into the living room. 

"MAGcon Chicago," Shawn says pushing Johnson off the couch. "Bart just called," 

"Am I coming," I ask not sure if this is a guys trip or something. 

"I was thinking you could come and I'll introduce you to my fans," Shawn says shyly. "Unless you don't what to then-," He rambled.

"I'd love too," I cut him off giving him a hug before running upstairs to pack. 

"So where were you and Cameron this morning?" Johnson asks wiggling his eyebrows once we are on the plane. 

"We went for a run down by some pier," I answer blowing off his suggestive gestures. 

"Sure went for a run," He smirks. "You know he likes you," Johnson says looking at his phone as if its, not a big deal. 

"Yeah..." I say distantly. 

"Wait, he told you," Johnson exclaims as if he didn't think Cam could do it. 

"Sort of," I say fading out before telling the whole story. 

"OMG he tried to kiss you," Johnson exclaims in a totally white girl voice. 

"Would you keep your voice down," I say smacking him on the shoulder with my book.

"I can't believe he tried to kiss you after Nash," Johnson laughs. 

"What about Nash?" I ask freaking out. What if Johnson knows about the kiss?

"Nash said you were hot and for Cam to back off, that's when Shawn overheard and threatened to kick both their sorry asses if they went near you," Johnson says as if my love life is the biggest joke on the planet. 

"Looks like they're both dead," I say quietly thinking back to my small makeout session with Nash at the party.

"What?" Johnson exclaims. 

"I may have kissed Nash," I say looking down so I can't see the look on his face. 

"You kissed Nash or Nash kissed you?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows again. 

"I kissed him, I was kinda hoping he was too drunk to remember it," I say realizing how stupid it was know that I'm saying it out loud. 

"This is great," Johnson laughs. "What happens if Shawn hears about this?" he asks getting serious for a second. 

"I get shipped back to London and they get cremated," I say not sure whether I'm joking or not. 

"You better not get shipped back to London," he says half serious. 

"You don't care if your friends get cremated?" I say bumping him with my shoulder. 

"Eh, I've always liked you better," he smirks bumping my shoulder.

"Awwwww, you've always been my favorite," I say as he gives me a side hug. 

"If we're being honest you're totally my favorite Mendes," he says loud enough for the front half of the plane to hear. 

"I heard that," Shawn and Alyiah yell as Johnson and I burst out laughing. 

(At Magcon)

"And today we have a very special guest for you," Nash yells into his mic. "Introducing Katie Ray Mendes," he screams before the boys and fans go wide. 

"This is my little sister, shes from London," Shawn says throwing his arm over my shoulder. 

"And my girlfriend," Haye says throwing his arm around my other shoulder

"Still to old for you," Shawn says flicking his arm off. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay off my girl," Cam says walking my way until Shawn gave him a look that could kill and Cam started walking the other way. 

"A&Q," Matt yells into the mic. 

"Q&A," Liyah rolls her eyes before sitting on the stool next to me.

"In the blue SOS shirt," Nash yells pointing to a girl with crazy rainbow hair. 

"Who's your favorite Mendes?" She asks. 

"Katie," 

"Katie,"

"Katie," 

"Liyah," all the guy's pipe in no one of them saying Shawn's name. 

"That's okay you guys like me right," Shawn asks into the mic talking to the audience before they erupt in I Love Yous and Marry Mes .

"In the Lox jacket," Taylor screams pointing to another fan. 

"Would you ever date a fan?" 

"Absolutely," he responds without hesitation. 

Blondie in the middle," Cam says pointing to a girl slightly shorter than the rest. 

"Would you ever date one of Katie?" 

"Hell yeah," he responds clearly not thinking. Not half a second later Shawn and Nash were out of there seats clearly looking to break Cameron. 

"And now we have a meet and greet," Taylor says stepping in between them with Carter pulling Nash back. 

The ride back to the hotel was tense with Shawn sitting right by me and him making Nash and Cameron sit as far away from me as possible. 

"It's okay Babe we'll get through this," Hayes says giving me a kiss on the check. 

"Careful bud or you'll be stuck on the other side of the limo," I say before we both burst out laughing.

"She's not kidding," Shawn mumbles walking past us as Hayes and I try not to laugh. 

"Let's talk about our problems," Talyor suggest when we get back to the room. 

"Lets not," Cameron jumps in. 

"Lets not swimming," Lox squeals. 

"Lets not," Matt squeals mimicking her voice. 

"Movie?" Nash asks. A bunch of yeses and sures went around the room before Carter put on PLL. After about three episodes there was a knock on the door. 

"I got it," Cameron and Matt yell tripping over Carter and Taylor who were laying on the floor. 

"Um.. hi," whoever was on the other side of the door said. 

"Hey.." Cam says clearly not knowing how they are. 

"Sorry I must have the wrong room," 

"Who were you looking for?" Matt asks. 

"Katie Ray," he responds making all head in the room look at me as I start walking towards the door. 

"RYAN," I scream jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. 

"I missed you," he mumbles into my shoulder. 

So idk if anyone is reading this but if you don't like my story or want me to change something let me know in the comments or tell me who you want her to be with cause I still don't know.