Chapter 17

(Katie's POV) 

Time skip to Saturday

"Good morning," I say bouncing into the kitchen where all the guys are going through streamers and boxes. 

"It's one o'clock," Nash laughs carrying in a container of drinks from Cam's car. 

"Well its Saturday," I say trying to reach a mug on the top shelf. 

"Here ya go Shortie," Gilinsky says reaching over my head and grabbing the mug from the shelf. 

"Thanks, Eyebrows," I say trying to take the cup from his hand enough though I'm way too short.

"All you have to do is say I'm the best Jack ever," he asks smirking. 

"Or Nah," I smirk jumping on the counter grabbing a different mug. 

"We all know I'm her favorite," Johnson says hugging me from behind. 

"Hands off or Gilinsky will be the only Jack," Shawn says glaring at Johnson as he slowly backed away from me. 

"So Baby Ray you ready for the party tonight?" Cameron asked taking a sip of my coffee. 

"Baby Ray?" I ask pulling my coffee back.

"Mini Mendes and Baby Ray, I figured you and Liyah can't have the same nickname," He states putting drinks in a cooler. 

"So do I get to go to the party?" Hayes asks as he walks downstairs.

"Nope," Nash says walking in from the garaged.

"But Katie gets to go," he whines.

"You and Aaliyah get to watch movies in your room," Nash says very matter a factly.  Hayes sighs and retreats back up the stairs knowing he's not going to win this battle. 

"Is Luke coming?" I ask quietly. 

"Ohhhh, does someone like Luke?" Taylor smirks. 

"No, I was just wondering," I say feeling the blush coming up on my cheeks. 

"Oh My God shes blushing," Carter screams in a stupid voice. 

"That's it Lukes not allowed at the party," Shawn says jokingly throwing his hands in the air. 

"Chill Shawn you're the only guy in my life," I smirk walking over to the sink to wash out my cup.

"I better be," Shawn says coming over and giving me a side hug. 

"I'm gonna watch a movie," I say heading back up the stairs. 

"People are showing up at eight o be ready to party," Matt yells when I'm almost to the top of the steps.

After 3 bags of popcorn two liters of lemonade, the goonies and Mulan I decided I should start getting ready for the party. I take a quick shower and blow-dry my hair. After that, I decide on wearing I black lacy v neck crop top with an open back that goes just over an inch above my belly button. I tossed on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and used my wand to curl my hair to perfection before looking in the mirror to make sure that I look alright. 

"Hey Katie Ray," Taylor said knocking on the door. 

"In here," I say back tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"People are, whoa," he says walking into my bathroom.

"Do I look ok?" I asked having no clue how people dressed at these kinds of things. Most of the parties I've been to were frat parties so most of the girls were dressed like sluts anyway. 

"Yeah," he says looking down. "Perfect," he says looking up for a second before turning to the door. "You coming?" he asks turning around slightly. 

"Let's go," I say practically jumping toward the door. When I get down the stairs I see tons of people, red solo cups scattered everywhere, the music was so loud I could hear the bass in my chest. I look to my side to see that Taylor is already gone and the rest of the guys are nowhere to be seen. 

"I need a drink," I mumble to myself pushing through the crowds of people dancing in the living room trying to get to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of what looks like brandy, though it could be grappa, at this point I don't care.  

"It's too short go change," Shawn says from behind me looking pretty sober but a little tipsy like one more drink could do him some good.

"Its fashion," I say taking a drink from whatever was on the table. 

"Its pretty much a bra," he says grabbing the drink out of my hand before turning and walking away. 

"Uhh," I sigh pouring myself a new drink. 

"Baby Ray," Cameron says walking towards me like he could fall over at any moment. 

"Cameron Dallas," I say mimicking him as I walk his way. 

"Aren't you a little too young for think?" he asks trying to flick my glass but completely missing. How is he this drunk it's not even nine o'clock? 

"Aren't you a little too young for this?" I ask flicking his glass. 

"I'm nineteen and you're seventeen you know what the difference is?" He asks looking like he's about to throw up. 

"I can hold it down?" I ask in a smart ass voice. "Come on let's get you outside," I say tossing one of Cam's arms over my shoulder before trying to get him to the yard.

"I think I got this Baby Ray," Cater says taking Cam's arm off me. 

"Thanks, Cater," I say retreating back inside. 

"Katie Ray!" Someone shouts from behind me and before I know it I see a fairly sober Luke walking in my direction. 

"Luke hey," I say giving him a side hug. 

"You look great," he says into my shoulder while we hug. 

"Thanks, ya wanna dance," I say gesturing with my cup towards the DJ table. 

"Yeah," He says grabbing my hand and leading me towards the dance floor. After dancing to three songs and losing Luke I saw Shawn walking towards me looking totally pissed and like he had about three too many drinks. I had a few too many drinks and I probably shouldn't have taken the shots Taylor gave me earlier in the night. 

"I told you to go change," he says grabbing my arm.

"I told you to let loose," I say trying to ripe my arm out from his grip he held on. 

"You're so stubborn," he says throwing his hands in the air. 

"You're not my dad," I ask crossing my arms across my chest. 

"You look like a slut," he says turning back around facing me. 

"You think I'm a slut?" I ask not sounding offended just pissed. 

"That's not what I said," Shawn justifies. 

"Really that what did you say," I ask so mad I could have slapped him. 

"Gosh Katie why don't you just go back to England," he says getting right in my face. That honestly hurt like a bitch. 

"Maybe I will," I say turning around and walking back up the stairs downing the rest of my drink and tossing the cup behind me.