Chapter 3

(Katie's POV)

Aaliyah and I were upstairs in her room watching PLL. I'm really sad that I missed her childhood, for all those times she needed a friend or a big sister. Shes really nice and pretty, even though she is only 13 shes drop dead gorgeous. I wish I looked more like her, not that I'm not pretty. I have brown hair, much darker than hers, that goes about 2 inches above my butt. My eyes were a terrible mixture of brown and green that might make you want to throw up. Liyah, on the other hand, had incredible light brown hair that was perfectly straight and went about halfway down her back. Her piercing brown eyes were breathtaking and beautiful. 

"I smell pizza," Liyah said snapping me out of my thoughts. I laughed to myself as she walked downstairs.

(Shawn's POV) 

Cameron made three boxes of pizza rolls and almost burnt my house down. I swear someday the neighbors are going to complain so much we'll have to move... again. 

"I smell pizza," Liyah said running down the steps, nearly tripping at the bottom. 

"Here you are Mini Mendes," Nash said handing her a plate of slightly burnt pizza rolls. 

"Katie," Liyah yelled, "Shawn made pizza rolls, do you want some?" She finished. 

"Who's Katie?" Carter questioned 

"She's um..." think Shawn, I had nothing.

" I'm Aaliyah's tutor," Katie said softly while coming down the steps in the other room. 

"Tutor?" Aaliyah questioned.

"Tutor," I repeated sternly hoping she'd get the idea.

"Oh yeah," Liyah said" Tutor," she said quietly still not really knowing what was going on. Katie walked into the room taking a pizza roll off Nash's plate and popping it into her mouth. 

"Damn, get me a tutor," Hayes said staring at Katie. She was wearing black leggings and an old red track and field jacket, her long dark hair whipped around her head as she glared at Hayes.

"Sorry kid I'm way too old for you," She laughed grabbing another pizza roll. "You coming Liyah?" She asked as she turned the corner. 

"Yup" Liyah yelled popping the 'p' as she jumped off her bar stool and swiftly turned the corner. Her feet pounded up the stairs getting farther away with every step. 

"Dude she's hot," Taylor says when we come no longer hear Liyah's footsteps. 

"That's an understatement," Gilinsky jumps in.

" What do you guys want to watch?" I asked trying to change the subject.  It's weird having all the guys talk about how 'hot' my little sister is. 

"The Purge?" Johnson asked quietly. Everyone nodded there heads as Carter turned it on. 

(After the Movie)

"Bye," I said as I closed the door. Finally, they left, not that I don't love them, but it's like three in the morning and I really want to go to bed. I peeked into Liyah's room to see her and Katie cuddled up on the bed sleeping peacefully. I turned off the T.V. and crashed in my room. 

(Sorry for a short chapter)