Chapter 12

(Katie's POV)

"Um..." What am I suppose to say, I never thought about how Shawn's fans might react. 

"She's my girlfriend," Hayes says from the other side of the stage.

"Bro for real back of my girl," Cameron says walking over to me bringing his stool with him. "And this is your last warning," he says before kissing me on the cheek. Everyone stays silent for a moment not knowing if we are telling the truth before Nash catches on. 

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME," Nash exclaims. 

"Bro she doesn't mean anything to me, you and I are tight," Cameron pleads to Nash. 

"Ouch Cam," I say into Liyah's mic. 

"I'm sorry but I don't think this will work out," He says trying to hide the smile on his face. 

"Wow, what am I going to do now?" I say trying to sound hurt.

"I know what you could do," Hayes smirks making his way across the stage.

"She's too old for you," all the guys said in sink as Hayes went back to sit down. 

"Sorry 2k," I said sitting back down on my stool.

"Alright guys its tie for the meet and greet so please make your way over towards the tables and we'll be with you in a second," Nash said into his mic. 

After the A&Q Liyah and I got a ride back to the hotel, we watched movies and slowly fell asleep. 

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in through the windows waking me up at the ungodly hour of seven when we didn't have to be at Magon until three. I walked out to the balcony and skyped Stella since I haven't talked to her since I got here.

"Hey bitch," She said into the phone "Hows the mainland?" 

"Just great, how MIS?" 

"Our fourth block has this super cute new Canadian guy, who let me tell is so hot it kinda of makes my eyes hurt," Stella said swooning through the phone. "Yah know anyone like that?"

"Oh I'm sure she could think of a few people," Johnson yelled from the other balcony. 

"Who was that?" Stella asked freaking out of the other end. 

"No one important, what-" I was cut off by Johnson. 

"Her boyfriend," he smirked.

"He wishes," I smirked talking more to Johnson then Stella.

"Oh really, turn me around so I can see whoever is talking to me,"  I turn her around and even though I can't see the screen I know her jaw dropped and eyes went wide. "Damn, I'm screenshotting you to show Liam." she said as I roll my eyes. Johnson laughs it off slightly blushing. 

"Uh. Katie ya wanna grab breakfast, the guys aren't up yet?" Johnson asked looking at the ground.

"She would love to!" Stella exclaimed right as I was about to answer. 

"Stella!" I say into the phone.

"Bye Babes use protection," she yells before she ends the call.

So breakfast?" I say to Johnson after a long pause.

"I'll meet you in the hall," He saws disappearing into his room. I walked to the hallway silently trying not to wake the girls. 

"Hey," Johnson said softly watching his foot draw circles on the ground. 

"Hey," I said back in the same soft voice. We walked in silence to the elevator every once in a while I would catch him looking at me. He seems so comfortable in his own silence like it was a part of him and even though the rest of the boys were so loud there was a silence to his loudness. I know it doesn't make any sense but whatever.  

When we got to the to the dining room at the hotel all they had was burnt pancakes and old fruit. 

"Starbucks?" Johnson asked.

"Starbucks," I say. "Beleive it or not I've never had coffee," I said trying to get rid of the silence.

"For real," he exclaimed. " I don't know if I'd be able to make it a day," he laughed. He opened the door for me with a bow. 

"Why thank you kind sir," I laughed trying to sound elegant, but clearly I didn't cause he started laughing too. 

"We'll have one iced green ice, one french vanilla latte, and two chocolate chip muffins, please," Jack told the lady at the counter without hesitating. 

"How did you know what I wanted?" I asked still in shock as we sat down at a table. 

"I figured that since you don't like coffee I'd just get you what Shawn gets," He said.

"Huh," was all I was really able to get out.

"So whats London like?" he asked his eyes glowing with joy. 

"It's beautiful," I said drifting into thought. "The buildings are incredible and everyone is so nice, from the doom window you can see the little Martin boys delivering the papers every morning and Mr.Watterson walking to work singing softly some old song about a railroad cart. I love how Mrs. Heart has a thick accent so it's like a game to try and figure out what she's saying. I miss it and now when I come back Justin McFlord, the farmhand that I pass every day on the way to second block will ask me about how America was. He's so smart, but had to drop out of school when he was sixteen to help out on his dad's farm." I said forgetting that Jack was even here. 

(Johnson POV)

"Wow," I said as she looked up just for a second before blushing and looking back down. 

"Why'd you come back?" I asked truly interested in the conversation. 

"Honestly, in three months I'll graduate and after that, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, college, London, Canada with Shawn and Aaliyah. I just have no clue," She said looking stress about the subject.  Before I could respond I heard some girl scream Oh My God Its Cameron Dallas!   Before seeing all the guys walk in being swarmed by girls.