Chapter 13

(Katie's POV)

Oh My God Its Cameron Dallas!

Someone shouts as I turn to see all the guys trying to get in through the crowd of girls. Johnson laughs instead of trying to help them and pretty soon we both end up laughing after seeing Taylor disappear into the crowd. It's Jack Johnson!

"Run," Jack says to me before jumping over the counter, into the kitchen, and out the back door. We ran over three blocks trying to lose them, dodging angry people and jumping benches placed on the edge of the sidewalk when Johnson pulls me into this underground tunnel like thing.

"That was the most fun since Hayes and I got kicked out of Walmart," Johnson said still trying to catch his breath.

"That's the most I've run in the past two years," I said laughing but still telling the truth. 

"It wasn't even three blocks," He said laughing. 

"I know its sad, I haven't run since the national championship," I say doubled over dying. I see something flash in his eyes for a second, pain I think, not physical but emotional.  " What is this place?" I ask looking around at all art on the wall and the strange people. 

"Its a subway," Johnson says looking confused.

"No, subway is where Stella and I go after practice to get sandwiches, this is so much cooler than Subway," I say still trying to take it all in as a subway cart flys by so fast I almost didn't see it.

"What was that?" I ask still staring in the direction it went. Johnson just laughs. "Whats so funny?" I asked honestly not getting the joke.

"Everything is so exciting to you it's like a little kid seeing the world for the first time," he says smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry for being curious," I say turning to walk the other way as he grabs my wrist. 

"Don't be... It's cute," he blushes looking at the ground. 

"Whats that?" I say pulling Johnson over to see a man banging on a bucket like it was a drum by another large concrete walk with a painting of a giant mouse on it, he was black and white with red overalls. 

"He's a busker," Johnson laughed as I pulled him behind me.

"A busker?" 

"Someone how makes music for a living," Johnson says as he starts clapping his hands to the beat of the drum. He started rapping and tapping his foot on the cold ground. Before long they had a crowd of over thirty people watching them. Two more guys jumped in after a while, one was dancing while the other sat in the back playing a fast beat on the ground with a pair of old drumsticks. 

"That was the coolest thing I've ever seen," I tell Jack when they have finished.

"Ya think?" he asks taking another bite of the ice cream we bought under 11th street.

"Totally," I exclaimed after taking a bite of his ice cream as we walk into the hotel to get ready for Magcon. 

"Thanks for breakfast," Johnson winks before opening the door to his hotel room.

"Thanks for the ice cream," I say taking another bite of his ice cream before walking into my room. 

"Oh my god you're alive" Lox yells as I walk through the door.

"No I'm dead," I roll my eyes as we both laugh. 

"When you weren't in bed this morning I figured that you were kidnapped, but then the guys offered to take me to Starbucks, so I forgot," she said adjusting her cat ears in the mirror. 

"Thanks for caring," I rolled my eyes as I walked into the bathroom hearing her laugh through the door.  I shower and then change into a black T-shirt that said 'Its no secret I'm just a reget' and a pair of white mid-rise jeans with a red and black flannel around my waist. I curl my hair and brushed it out so it has light beach waves before applying mascara and eyeliner. When I walk out Liyah is sitting on our bed wearing a black 'I Love London' cut off with her light wash jean shorts.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked.

"Yeah, I figured that I'd try the London look," she smirked back before we walked out of the hotel room.

"Well I love the London look on you," I told her as I walked out of the hotel room. 

When we got to Magcon the guys did there normal thing, lipgloss, Shawn sang, Jack & Jack sang, even Taylor sang today. When the guys started their meet and greet I told Liyah I would go and get us Starbucks. 

"I'll have an iced green tea and an iced maple pecan latte," I tell the girl behind the counter as I hand her a ten and walk to the end of the counter. 

"I'll have an iced green tea," I hear the guys behind me say handing the lady five dollars and walking towards me.  "Five seconds of summer?" he asked gesturing to my shirt. Holy his accent is cute and those eyes, I might just die right here. 

"Oh, I don't know who they are it's my sister's shirt she's obsessed with them," I say looking at my feet. 

"Cool, you from Dallas?" he asked looking at his feet. 

"London actually, I'm visiting some family what about you?" I say starting to feel more comfortable. 

"Sydney, Australia I'm here for work," he says as I grab my drinks from the counter and start walking out the door. 

"Goodbye..." he starts 

"Katie, Katie Ray," I say barely turning around. 

"Goodbye Katie Katie Ray," He says, I can practically hear the smirk on his face. 

"Goodbye..." I start. 

"Luke, just Luke," he says in his cute accent as I turn around.

"Goodbye Luke just Luke," I say in the same smirky voice as I set off for Magcon. 

I got back just as the girls were leaving the meet and greet. The drive back to the hotel seemed quite almost like the guys were tired, but from what I've seen they don't really get tired. We all pile into the guy's room when we get back watching PLL on Netflix. 

"Let's do something," Gilinsky says clearly bored out of his mind.

"Truth or dare?" Nash smirks. A variation of yeses go around the room until we all sit in a circle on the ground. 

"Hayes truth or dare?" Nash asks grinning like a madman.

"Dare," Hayes mumbles knowing that he's in for it.

"Call the seventh person in your recent calls list and ask them out." Nash grins.

"Fine," Hayes mumbles pulling out his phone and scrolling for a bit before his cheeks went red. He put the phone to his ear and waited. 

"Hey Star," Hayes said ten times perkier than when he was talking to us ten seconds ago. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, I'm coming back to LA tomorrow?" He asked with a worried face. "I guess you could call it that," he kinda laughed after a few seconds. "Sounds great I'll see you then," he said blushing as he put the phone down. 

"Awww wittle Haye got a girlfriend," I smirked. He looked down but recovered quickly.

"Tutor truth or dare?" he asked giving me a look that told me not to choose either. 

"Dare,"