Chapter 14

(Katie's POV)

"Dare," I say looking Hayes straight in the eyes sounding way more confident than I feel. Hayes' face looked completely shocked, but not as much as some of the other guys making me know I was in for it. 

"Ok..." Hayes said thinking with an evil grin on his face before his eyes landed on Nash. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Nash," knowing there was no way I was gonna do Hayes smirked at me knowing he had already won. 

"Let's go," Nash said standing over me with an outstretched arm, I didn't even realize he had moved until his comment broke me out of thought. I slowly stand up trying hard not to look anyone in the eye before walking through the door to the girl's room. 

"So..." I say sitting on the far side of the bed closest to the window. 

So..." Nash says sitting on the other side of the bed. 

"Wanna play my Wii?" I ask hoping of the bed towards the TV. 

"Sure," Nash laughed which lifted the awkward silence that covered the room. I grabbed two controllers and turned down the volume so the guys next door couldn't hear it as I put in Mario Cart. It's my favorite. 

"Here ya go," I say passing Nash the pink controller.

"Why do you get the blue one?" He whines.

"Cause I don't have a green one?" I said kinda more like a question. He laughed it off as the race started. 

"UUGGG Nash," I yell after he's beat me for the third time. By now we were jumping from bed to bed and still trying to race.  I push him off the bed right as the fourth race started. 

"UUGGG Katie," he groaned trying to pull himself off the floor. 

"TIMES UP," someone who sounded like Gilinsky yelled banging on the door. 

"One minute," I yell back still focused on the race right as Nash beat me... again!

"NASH," I whine as he falls back on the bed laughing. 

"TIMES UP," Gilinsky yells again.

"ONE MINUTE," I yell back. "Quick put your shirt on backwards," I tell Nash as I mess up his hair. 

"Hey don't touch my hair," he says as he tries to mess up mine.  

"After you," I say as we walk into the guy's hotel room and sit down neither of us making eye contact with anyone. 

"Ah Nash," Taylor says.

"Yeah," Nash looks up. 

"Your shirts on backwards," Taylor says clearly trying to keep in a laugh while on the other hand Shawn and the Jacks look pissed. 

"Right," Nash says blushing. Trying to turn his shirt around but struggling a ton. 

"So what now?" I ask but nobody even acknowledged what I said. 

"Our flights at six tomorrow," Cameron says a few seconds later without looking up from his phone. 

"I'm gonna go to bed," I say opening the door as the other girls follow me out. 

"Oh My God," Lox shouts right when the door closes. "What happened with you and Nash?" she asks so loud that everyone in this quarter of the hotel probably heard. 

"Chill, nothing happened," I say as I start pulling PJs out from my bag.

"You really expect me to believe that?" she says giving me an are you shitting me look. "The sheets are wrinkled, people could hear you guys whining each other's names from three rooms down, Nash walks in with his shirt on backwards, and you expect me to believe that nothing happened?" she asks with a straight face.

"Oh my word," I say laughing so hard I could barely breathe. "When you put it like that it totally sounds like we were in bed together," I said still laughing as Lox stood there with the most confused look on her face. "We played Mario cart while jumping on the bed," I exclaim before she breaks out in a grin. 

"Gosh you're such a kid," she laughs. "We all thought you and Nash were doing it in here," she laughed as we fell on the bed.

"You guys actually thought Nash and I screwed right next door to you guys?" I was laughing so hard I could barely see through my tears. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SCREWED MY SISTER" Shawn shouts from next door as Lox and I launched jump from our seats and run to the other room.

"Dude calm down," Nash says gently while Shawn is pinning him up against the wall. 

"Shawn it was a joke," I exclaim as relief washed over his face. "All we did was play Mario Cart, looking back I totally realize that us yelling each other's names was probably not the best idea. I told Nash to put his shirt on backwards to see how you guys would react." I say running out of air in the last sentence. The room was silent for a few moments while everybody was trying to take in was I had said. 

"So you didn't screw?" Gilinsky asks after it was clear that no one else was going to talk. 

"Nope," Nash said as Shawn put him back on the ground. 

"Damn when Shawn yelled I thought I was gonna be brotherless," Hayes laughed before plopping himself on the bed with a newly opened bag of skittles. 

"Eh, my bet was on Nash winning," Cameron smirked quickly making eye contact with Shawn before looking back to his phone. 

"No way I was so gonna put money on Shawn," Johnson adds making Cam look up. 

"I thought Katie was gonna come in here and knock them both out," Matt laughed. 

"Yup I'm definitly changing my beat I never even thought of that," Johnson said. 

"So we cool?" I ask Shawn gentely 

"Yeah, but if any of them get with in three feet of you I'm kicking their ass," Shawn smirks after thinking for a second 

"Deal," I laugh back. "Good night," I yell behind my back before exiting the room with Lox at my side. 

"Damn I was kinda hoping to see someone get punched," she says sarcastically before climbing into bed. 

"Same that would have totally been the highlight of my trip," I say climbimg into bed with the already asleep Aaliyah. 

"Good night Lox," 

"Good night Katie Ray," was I last thing I heard before driffing away.