Chapter 11

(Katie's POV) 

I woke up the next morning in my bed having no clue how I got there. Then it all started coming back to me, the video, Johnson, telling Shawn the truth, everything all at once. My phone began to vibrate on the stand beside me. 

'Liam' 

The caller ID flashed at me. I grabbed my phone and went off to the balcony, cause Liyah and Lox were still asleep. 

"Hey," I said groggily into the phone still trying to wake up before Magcon today.

"Hey, Love," Liam said through the phone, hearing his voice made me realize how much I really did miss him. 

"Hows it going across the great sea?" I asked softly into the phone trying not to bug anyone else who was on their balcony. 

"Fine, it would be better if my best friend would come home already," He says sarcastically.

"Only 27 days and I'll be back," I said thinking about how short my time was with Shawn and Liyah. 

"So girl tell me everything, is your brother cute?" Liam says in a total white chic voice. 

"Liam please back of my brother," I asked not being able to contain my laughter. 

"What about you, have you met any straight guys that have turned you into a hopeless romantic in the last three days?" He asked. Liam has always been a hopeless romantic, butting into everyone else's love life, but mainly mine. 

"None at all," I sigh loudly so he can hear me. "Two countries, three days, zero cute guys! I mean what are the odds," I laughed into the phone. Talking to Liam always put me in a better mode. 

"What a sad life, but who knows if you don't find an American Bae I hear we are getting a new student in April and I hear he's hot and straight," I could practically see Liam drooling through the phone. 

"Keep it in your pants, Liam,"  I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it. "I gotta go get ready for Magcon, but I'll call you tonight,"

"Bye Love" Liam called at the last second before I hung up. 

"Bye Love," Cameron mimicked from the balcony next to mine.

"Were you listening to my conversation," I asked slightly pissed off.

"Of course not, I would never do such I thing, but if you're looking for a straight guy I'd say Gilinsky's got a thing for you," Cameron said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fuck off," I say walking back into our room seeing that the girls are now awake.

"I'm gonna shower," I say not really waiting for a response. After washing my hair I grabbed one of Liyah's  black Cameron Dallas cut-offs and tossed it on with a pair of white mid-rise jean shorts before straightening my hair. Right as I walk out of the bathroom Lox runs past me 

"I'm next," she yells slamming the door behind her. 

When we were all done getting ready we grabbed breakfast and headed to wherever Magcon is being held.  After an incredibly long car ride filled with the guys 'singing' along to anything that came on the radio, we finally reached a large building with girls surrounding it, they went all the way to the end of the block.

"You ready?" Shawn asked me.

"I guess," I slightly yelled as Shawn helped me out of the van. I never realized how famous the guys really are. There are these huge men dressed in black and they are standing every few feet making sure no one can come to close to the guys. When we get in the building I follow Aaliyah backstage as the guys go to do a sound check or something. 

"So we just wait back here the whole time?" I asked as we sat on a large 'u' shaped couch.

"Yup, unless you want to watch then you can go stand over by that black curtain," she said pointing at a large curtain which appeared to lead to the stage. 

"Sounds like fun," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Oh it is, last year I had to come all the time because mom and dad were so busy," Liyah said sounding upset. "Maybe I should just move to London with you," she said quietly. 

"As much as I would love to see you every day I really think Shawn needs a little sister," I said hoping I was right. "And if not I'll help you book a flight," I smirked.

"Would you really let me come live with you?" Liyah asked with hope in her eyes.

"Well I'm only in school for another three months, but I don't know what I'm gonna do after that, who knows maybe you could do online school and we could travel the world together," I laughed. She smiled gently. "Or Stella, my roommate might need a new roommate," 

"WHATS UP DALLAS" someone screams into the microphone. 

"Y'all ready for this?" Another voice yells before the lip gloss song starts playing. Liyah and I dance around the back room totally messing up, but not caring just having fun.

"Wow you guys might be better than  me," Matt smirks standing by the curtain,

"Why aren't you on stage?" Lyiah asked blushing.

"I thought I'd come grab a water but I think I have a better idea," he said grabbing both our wrist and dragging us towards the black curtain.

"Matt! I can't go out there no one knows who I am," I exclaimed trying to get out of his grip.

"It doesn't matter," he yelled over the music.

"TIME FOR A & Q," Cam says into his mic 

"And it looks like Matt has brought out some very special guest," Taylor adds seeing us walk out. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen MISSS MINI MENDES," Nash shouts into the mic.

"MISSSS Katie Ray," Hayes screams into Nash's mic. People still cheered even though not one of them knew who I was. A stage worker brought out all these wooden stools and we all sat door for Q & A.  After each of the guys answered a question it was Aaliyah's turn. 

"Um... How about you, in the Taylor shirt," She says pointing at a short girl who was probably younger than the rest. 

"If you could date any of the guys which would it be?" Aaliyah blushes for a second but quickly recovers.

"Hmm..." she says looking back and forth between all the guys. "I would date-" she starts.

"She's too young to date," Shawn cuts her off glaring in our direction.

"cough cough thirteen," Liyah says into the mic while glaring at Shawn.

"cough cough don't care," Shawn says back not breaking eye contact. 

"Alright Katie's turn," Carter says. 

"Okay how about you with the blue hair," I said pointing to a girl in the front row.

"Not to be mean," she says quietly. "But who are you?"