"Yea, you look beautiful as always." I Told Her.

"How bout me pops?" JR Asked.

"Jokey as always." I Slapped The Back Of His Head.

" I Slapped The Back Of His Head

"Man I'm out." He Pulled His Lil Twists Walking Off.

"Bye dad." Asia Waved Me Off.

I'm Going To Emory's House, I Needed To Vent. Beyoncé That Girl With The Curly Hair Was Playing Wit My Emotions.

I Pulled Up To His House In The Next Half Hour Or So, Coming Out Of That School Traffic Was Hectic.

I Hopped Out Of My Truck And Went Up To His Front Door Bamming On It Like I Was The Police.

Minutes Later He Opened The Door Big Mad.

"The beast has just awoken." I Laughed.

"Yea and there goes one of my little fishies I'm eating tonight for dinner." He Tried To Close The Door On Me.

"I just saw your punk ass! What you want?!" He Went Upstairs To His Room.

"I need your help with somebody, I need to get to know shawty man."

"Who that Beyoncé chick? Mannn she don't want you!" He Laid Back Down In Bed.

"Yet! It just takes that one guy to bring out the best in somebody. I wanna be that guy." I Explained.

"Nigga please? How can you bring out the best in somebody when you can't even do it for yourself? Get your life in order before you mess wit her, cause I guarantee she will not play that shit."

"My life is in order! Fuck you mean!?" He Was Making Me Mad.

"Ok but you had Baby Mama drama in your last relationship. Those bitches wanted to gang that poor girl! I ain't the one to snitch but Beyoncé is that girl, other words that bitch. She'll kill your ass in a heartbeat. Watch what you do."

"Man I just need her to talk to me, like we can invest in something. It doesn't hurt to try." I Sat Down On His Bed.

"Well good luck text Solange for her number, you already got my head hurting."

"You probably might be smelling your mouth cause I'm feeling a little woozy ever since you started talking." I Tripped Off Of Him.

"Ya that's why you ain't going to get Beyoncé now get the fuck outta my house."

Beyoncé POV