3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try

Start from the beginning

"I️ wasn't even paying attention to that." I️ Laughed.

I️ Helped Auntie Down The Stairs So That She Could Go To Her Car Real Quick.

I️ Went Into The Living Room And Snatched Up My Phone From Off The Couch.

I️ Went Into The Kitchen Grabbing Me A Fruit Gusher Then Some Hot Cheetos Out Of The Pantry.

"Des how do I️ look?" I️ Heard Mom Ask.

I️ Turned Around Looking At My Mom, After 5 Years I️ Must Say She Carried That Baby Weight Well.

"So how do I️ look?" She Gestured Her Hand Up And Down.

"I️ gotta put you on my snap. Say heyyyy to my mama, fine as she can be." I️ Recorded Her On My Snapchat.

She Spun Around Shaking Her Big Ole Booty For Them.

"Alright girl take me off that shit." She Giggled.

I️ Lifted My Finger Off Of The Now Red Circle.

"Alright y'all food is on the way, um call me if you need anything."

She Turned Around And Was Just About To Walk Out But I️ Called Her Like Something Just Happened.

"What child?" She Placed Her Hand On Her Hip.

"I️ love you be safe." I️ Walked Up To Her Hugging Her.

"Aww, I️ love you more boo boo." We Hugged Tighter.

"And make sure you study for that test girl!" She Yelled Before Leaving Out With Auntie.

I️ Didn't Hear Destiny Playing Anymore Which Probably Meant She Was Sleeping Which Meant Study Time Indeed.

Beyoncé POV