"Is it good?" He asked, suddenly fiddling with my shirt. I nod my head, too scared to speak. "I want words Payton." He said lowly in my ear. "Y-yes it is." I whispered quietly as I looked down at it. "Good. It better be." He said before he sighed and relaxed a bit. I then looked down to see that his wrist wasn't bandaged at all and it was still bright red.

"You didn't take care of your burn?" I quietly asked as I softly touched it with my cold fingertips, gasping at how hot he was. He growled and yanked his wrist back, looking down at me madly. "Hey don't touch it! And no I didn't take care of it. I can handle it. I'm not a baby like you." He snapped as I frowned.

"It'll heal quicker if you apply ice on it or some kind of cream." I said as he gripped my hair and forced me to look at him. "Look, I don't give one sh*t alright? Leave it alone. Just like I am. Got it?" He said lowly as I gulped and whimpered slightly. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

He rolled his eyes before releasing me again. "Just finish your damn food already." He sighed as I nodded my head and went back to eating. He started to rub his face with his hurt hand as I stole some glances of him doing so. He looked even more exhausted than before.

I then finished off my last bite before I placed the fork into the bowl, hearing it scrape for a split second. He then looked down at it with tired eyes before he grabbed it. "All done?" He said, leaning towards his night stand and resting it on there. I nodded my head before he sighed heavily. "Thank god." He mumbled, turning off the light before leaning me onto the bed.

I widened my eyes as I didn't move but just watched as Styles began to lay me on my side. I had no idea what the heck was going on, but I was honestly too scared to protest. His other arm curled around my body as well and he pulled me against his chest as we both now laid on our sides. I was in full shock, feeling him so awfully close to me with both his arms locked around my waist and stomach.

His warmth was insane against my back but it wasn't uncomfortable at all shockingly. I still felt very uneasy being spooned by my own kidnapper but I couldn't do much about it. I refused to because I didn't want to mess with him at the moment.

He started to breathe against my neck, sending chills down my spine as I stared at the wall with shocked wide eyes. Nothing else came from his lips as he drifted off to sleep beside me. I guess he was really tired. I then decided to get some sleep too even though I didn't feel too good being this close to him. I wanted to try and escape since it was the perfect opportunity to, but tiredness started to consume my body.

My thoughts began to slip away as I closed my eyes and fell asleep, hoping this was the only time Styles would fall asleep next to me like this.

————
——————
                       ———————
                       ————

I woke up feeling more cold than I had remembered as I felt my body tremble ever so slightly. I glanced at the wall in front of me and tried to think of why I wasn't as warm as I was when I fell asleep. I then shifted a bit, feeling the familiar sense of freedom. It then clicked in my head that Styles had trapped me in his arms last night before falling asleep.

I widened my eyes slightly, wondering where he was now since the room felt quiet and my body didn't have arms snaked around it. I slowly turned around, seeing that Styles was no where to be seen. The only thing on his side of the bed was just small wrinkled hills on the sheets.

I sighed in relief before I curled back up in a ball and smiled to myself, grateful that I didn't have to wake up in the position we both fell asleep in. I wanted to sleep in some more, but curiosity hit me as to what time it was. I then slowly got up, fixing my shirt before I walked over towards Styles' night stand. 1:04 pm. I widened my eyes in shock, wondering how that's even possible, until I remembered that we both went to bed around this time in the morning.

I scratched my head before waltzing over to the closet and finding myself a new outfit for the day. I grabbed myself a nude pink hoodie and grey leggings before a fresh pair of underwear. I quickly undressed myself before changing and throwing my dirty clothes in the hamper. I then fixed my hair in the mirror, brushing it with my fingers till all the knots were out.

After I was satisfied with how I looked, I turned around and headed outside the room. I glanced down the hall before slowly making my way towards the kitchen. I heard noises that sounded like pots and pans clinking together as my eyes slightly widened. My heart was racing a bit, wondering who I was going to face first.

Suddenly I see Louis walking around, opening cabinets and putting different dishes away. I sighed a bit before showing myself out in the open, stepping in view of him. He quickly glanced up and saw me, sending me a half smile. "Afternoon Payton. Bout time you're up." He chuckled as he bent down to put a pot away.

"Yeah... I kinda slept late last night." I mumbled as I fiddled with my hoodie strings. His eyes wandered down my body before he looked back into my eyes. "Yeah, and apparently so did Styles. He left pretty late due to that." He said as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait he... left?" I questioned, not understanding completely what he just said.  "Yep. He had to go take care of some business. So we're all in charge of you for the day." He said as he bent down again, allowing me to widen my eyes in fear.

I gulped hard, not liking the sound of that at all. My stomach began to turn as I looked really worried. "H-how long?" I questioned through a shaky voice. "Till dinner time probably. Maybe even later." He shrugged while walking around.

I was then grateful I woke up around this time so that I didn't have to stay alone with them for a longer time. Even though I was super glad Styles was gone, he's actually the only one I trusted the most since he's never made a move on me. Even though he was spooning me last night, I figured he didn't realize what he was doing since he was half asleep. So I let that one slide even though the memory still scares me.

"Oh." Was all I could say as I looked down. "What? You miss him already?" He chuckled as he now stood still while facing me. I gasped and looked back up at him before making a face of disgust. "As if." I scoffed before he laughed. "Kidding Love. Want some breakfast?" He asked, pointing to the fridge.

I glanced at it for a short while before shaking my head. "I'm good thank you." I said softly before I slowly glanced around the room, noticing we're alone. "W-where's everyone else?" I asked shyly. His smirk widened as he took a few steps closer to me. "They're all in their rooms, doing who knows what." He replied as I nodded my head.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my room then." I said, feeling uncomfortable now. I then turned around before I heard footsteps come towards me from behind. "Hold on little one, we never get you to ourselves since Styles shields you with his life. Let's hang out for a bit." Louis said as he quickly grabbed my elbow and pulled me to face him.

I gasped and widened my eyes as I looked at him. "Um- n-no r-eally it's fine, I'm, I'm actually really, t-ired." I whimpered as I slowly backed away. "Oh but darling." He cooed as he yanked me towards him, now gripping my waist with his hands. I yelped as our chests bumped into each other and I trembled as his hands held me tightly. "You've gotten plenty of sleep already. I think it's time you get yourself out of that little cave hmm?" He said before tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Louis please." I whimpered. "Come, I want to show you my room." He grinned before he grabbed my arm really tight and dragged me with him to the other side of the house.