"Hey mom." Desireé Came Into The Bathroom.

"Well good morning suga." I Giggled.

"Mommm stop it, how do I look?" She Did Her Lil Ugly Poses She Does On A Regular Basis.

"The same." I Walked Out Of The Bathroom And Back Into My Room Grabbing My Gucci Totem Handbag.

I Grabbed My Car Keys While The Girls Grabbed Their Little Snacks For Breakfast. We All Left Out Of The House 5 Minutes After 7.

I Unlocked The Doors To My Brand New Mercedes AMG GLC-43 Coupe.

Nice Right?? Yep It Was A Mother's Day Gift To Myself, Since My Little Side Piece Couldn't Do It

I Mean Being Divorced Is Really Weird. You're So Used To Being With That One Person And Now Y'all Are Co-Parenting 2 Your Daughters.

I Don't Have A Problem With Damian, He's An Awesome Father. When You Don't Connect With That Person It's Like You're Forcing To Love Them.

Don't Get Me Wrong We Still Mess Around But It's Only For Fun. My Phone Dinged As I Drove, Desireé Usually Reads My Messages When I'm On The Road.

"What does it say?" I Asked.

"10,853 dollars was posted to your account." She Said.

"Ok." I Couldn't Help But Smile.

"Mom can I get those new Jordan's? The all black ones with glitter?"

"Uhhh can you get a job?" I Turned Into Destiny's School.

"Whenever you take me." She Said Smartly.

"And whenever you get a car is when I'll take you but until then rely on your father. Love you much." I Took My Phone Out Of Her Hands.

Desireé POV

10th Grade Can Be Exciting Right?? Ha, Not When You're New Here In Atlanta

10th Grade Can Be Exciting Right?? Ha, Not When You're New Here In Atlanta. I Liked Miami Better But Mom Got Promoted And It Was In Atlanta Sooo..We Moved.