When You Almost Get Caught - Cole

On a Saturday night at eleven where I would normally be sleeping from a dance competition during the day, I was sitting on Cole's lap as he sat against my wall on top of the sheets that were ruffled around us.

I hadn't had any alone time with Cole in a while because one of us was always either busy, or the ninja or BF/N were intruding on our plans, so we were spending time together now. I mean, is it too much to ask to make out with your boyfriend for one night?

As Cole and I made up for lost time, his hands were on my bare skin and my hands were on his chest. His shirt was thrown across the room and because I had danced today and was too lazy to throw on a shirt after practice, I was in a sports bra. 

Cole's lips worked quickly against mine and my hands trailed up his chest until I rested them on his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. My legs were hooked around his waist and I moved to a more comfortable position, earning a groan from Cole, who had then placed a hand on the back of my neck and tilted my head to the side. His tongue ran slowly across my bottom lip and I could feel his teeth tugging. 

Like our other makeout sessions, this was growing serious very quickly. As my hands found their way to Cole's hair, a knock on the door made us literally duck away from each other. I grabbed the remote and turned on the television as Cole casually lounged against a pillow just as the door swung open.

In the frame stood B/F/N and she flicked on a light with a smirk on her face, "Catch you at a bad time?" she wondered, tilting her head in a mocking way. I rolled my eyes and flipped to another channel, "What do you want?"

"Well, right now, not a goddaughter," she scoffed, looking at Cole who was shirtless and me who had on bottoms and a sports bra. "Always a pleasure talking to you, B/F/N," Cole sighed.

She shrugged, "I know."

Standing up from the bed, I wandered over to her and pushed her away from the door frame, then closing the door and locking it. As I turned around, Cole was grinning, "So, where were we?"