When You Meet Again- Cole

A/N
(Y/N) is your name
(L/N) is your last name
(H/C) means hair color

I was now in a boot. A giant boot for my broken foot. And I was watching my teammates dance without me. Two more weeks. That's it. Then I'm done. Then I can dance again. I met Cole a week ago. I haven't seen him since. But I found out he was a ninja so he's off protecting Ninjago. Anyway, today I'm at dance practice. Well, watching dance practice.

"Stretch (Y/N). Work on some turns too." Katie called.

"I'm leaving Katie." I called, ignoring her instructions.

"Great practice. Keep it up." She responded back.

I waved bye to my other teammates and gathered my belongings. I wiped the sweat on my forehead and walked to the bathroom. I changed into a black crop top that flowed loosely and light blue denim skinny jeans. I let my wavy H/C hair flow down my shoulders. I laced up my right combat boot. I smiled at my reflection.

I finally raised enough money with my dance awards to be able to buy an apartment. So I have a real home now.

I walked out of the dance studio with my black mini back pack hanging off one shoulder. I took a stroll around the city. I walked into the gorgeous park of green grass. I sat on a park bench and pulled my phone out of my backpack.

I put in my earbuds and turned my radio on. The music had a great beat. I stood up and walked around. I tapped to the beat. My hand was slapping my thigh softly to the 1-2-3-2-1 beat. I was distracted. Easily.

I decided I was tired so I headed in the direction of my apartment. But I realized I forgot my phone charger at the dance studio. Great. I headed there instead.

I reached the door and pulled out my key since it was now 8:25. Dance practice was over.

I walked inside after unlocking the door. I picked up my charger and shoved it inside my bag. Then I pulled out the studio keys, locked the door, and started on my journey home.

"It's a little late." said a voice behind me.

I whipped around and saw a red ninja standing there.

"Clearly." I snapped, pointing at the sky.

"Very funny." another one in blue sarcastically replied.

I rolled my eyes and started walking back to my apartment. I pulled out my keys and started fiddling with them in my fingers as I neared the building. "Someone's in a sassy mood today." another voice said, a chuckle following it. I smiled and nodded, "Well your ninja friends are very bland, especially that red one."

"What's up, L/N?" he asked me.

I shrugged and turned to face him, "Not much. And you, Mr. Ninja?"

"Just hanging around the City, have you considered my dad's offer?"

I sighed and shook my head, looking down at my boot as we stood outside my apartment door. "Not really. If you haven't noticed."

"Geez, you are sassy." he called out, astonished. I giggled and unlocked my door, sticking my keys back into my bag. "It's a gift." I responded, leaning against the door frame, "Anyways, text me sometime." 

"I don't have your number, Brookstone." I stated as if it were obvious. "Check your bag, princess."