When You're Alone Together

No hate please, and thanks! I had someone else write this for me because, um, no thanks. :)

Kai

All my neighbors were out visiting my grandmother today and I had nothing to do otherwise, so I called my hot boyfriend, who was also bored.

I heard a knock on the door, looking through the peephole I noticed it was Kai. He had a smirk plastered on his face. I pulled open the door, right as I did I was attacked. Kai grabbed my wrists, pushing me into the door, my body closing it. He slammed his lips against mine, throwing his keys and phone onto my bed a few feet from us.

He kissed roughly, not leaving any space between the two of us. He let go of my wrists and I swung my arms over his shoulder, pushing myself up a bit. The kiss grew more heated as Kai ran a hand down my leg, pushing my knee up. I got his message and lifted my legs onto his waist, wrapping my legs around him. He placed his hands around my waist, still holding me against the wall.

I hummed against his lips, feeling a smirk on my boyfriend's lips. I released from out kiss, smiling at the fire ninja, "Not bored anymore." he smirked. I chuckled, "Never around you." I added before pressing my lips against his again, ready for more.

Jay

"Hey Y/N." Jay said as I opened my front door, I smiled and welcomed him in. "Hey Jay." I chirped, leading him to my couch. He sat down, pulling me on top of him. I sat on his lap, facing him, my arms linked around his neck, "I'm bored today, want to watch a movie?" I asked him, his hands resting on my hips.

Jay shook his head, "I have something much better than a movie." he smirked, waiting for my reaction. I smiled and slammed my lips against his, moving against his rhythm. His hands traveled around to the small of my back as I wrapped my legs around him.

We pulled away, staring into each others eyes, "Maybe I'll be bored more often." Jay grinned, moving aside a strand of my H/C hair. I nodded, "Better."

Cole

Practice is over, BF/N is out of town and I have nothing to do, at all. Deciding I was bored, I slid a DvD into the video player, I was just about to sit on the couch when the doorbell rang. Groaning, I went to answer it.

I opened the door seeing my brown-haired boyfriend, "Sup, Cole." I welcomed, closing the door as we walked inside, "Hey Y/N, what's up?"

"Super bored." I groaned, walking over to him. I placed a hand on his chest and looked into his eyes, "We can't have that, now can we?" he asked me, taking my hands and linking our fingers. I shook my head.

Cole grinned and wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. He connected our lips, making his way over to the wall. He slammed my back against it, pressing his body closer to mine.

He traced his hand down my outer thigh, lifting it up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, but Cole still lifted it, hiking it higher. I jumped up, being pressed against Cole and the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist. Cole placed both of his hands around me, keeping his hold tight.

Zane

I sighed, setting down my book on the coffee table. Zane looked up from next to me and closed his book as well. "What's wrong?" he asked. I shrugged, "Just bored, I've read that book six times." I replied.

"Would you like to switch books? Or do something different?" he suggested, I smiled, "We could do something different." I recommended, sitting down onto his lap facing him. Zane nodded, "I think I would like that much more."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips, touching my bare skin since I was wearing a white crop top. He pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me slowly and full of passion. I wrapped my legs around his back, speeding up our kiss.

Zane wrapped his arms down to my lower back, pulling me closer to him. I finally pulled away, looking into his icy blue eyes, "You make me hate reading." he told me, brushing a finger against my soft lips.

Lloyd

The ninja were out in the town, along with the adults. It was just Lloyd and I here, and I think Cole had good reason to be worried about that.

I picked up the volleyball, tossing it lightly in my hands. I actually haven't seen Lloyd in twenty minutes, he was supposed to be practicing with me. I sighed and threw the ball in the air, hitting it with force into the target drawn onto the wall. I turned around, walking towards the hallways to find Lloyd. I slid open the doors into the rooms, stopping near Lloyd's room.

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. The door opened and I smiled, "Sorry I didn't come out, it's hot outside." Lloyd reasoned, "Yeah, it got kind of boring so I wanted to find you." I replied.

Lloyd opened the door further, letting me inside. I walked into his room, seeing a photo hanging on his wall of him and his dad. I smiled and looked it over. I slightly turned around but was pinned to the wall instead, my hands pinned above my head as Lloyd wasted no time catching my upper lip between his. His open hand grabbed my right leg when I wrapped it around his waist. Lloyd hiked it higher, his fiver fingers drumming on the outside of my thigh.

Lloyd kept my leg up and my hand pinned as he released from the kiss, "There is no such thing as boring." he whispered, his hot breath on my lips.