He Wants To Hang Out- Zane

A/N
(Y/N) is your name
(L/N) is your last name
(H/C) means hair color
F/C is your favorite color

The weather outside was beautiful, it was very cool and a nice breeze flowed through my H/C hair. Of course I had homework to do. I decided to sit on my porch in my favorite wooden chair with my math textbooks in my lap. My phone was inches away on a small black table.

I heard it vibrate so I gently picked it up and checked my recent messages, Zane texted me.

Z: Hi (Y/N), would you like to join me in the park?

Me: Sure, I'll see you there at our normal bench.

I placed my books on the table and stood up while putting my white phone into my white short shorts and F/C tank top. I hopped down the porch steps in my white vans (A/N: Damn Daniel) and walked swiftly to the park a mile from my house. I stepped onto the smooth green grass with my feet making a crunch sound. I saw Zane sitting alone at our usual park bench a few feet away from a large oak tree and near the playground for the children. I sat down next to him and he turned and smiled at me.

I smiled at him and began to start small talk with my boyfriend, it was nice, just talking and getting away from schoolwork. Especially on a Saturday.