When He Suprises You- Cole

I slid out of my turn, flawlessly. I went to walk off the stage, moving my hips with the beat of the music. My eyes set on the judges. Mr. B was behind them. I walked through the curtain and behind the stage, ready for a break.

I spent all week perfecting this one dance, my only supporters being (BF/N), Cole and Mr. B. Though (BF/N) and Cole were both put of town. Cole had ninja buisness to take care of.

I walked into my dressing room and snatched my water off the side of my table, I sat down, pulling the hem of my shorts down a bit. I was wearing a gray crop top with brown smudges of dirt and matching color bottoms, I was supposed to look like a "Lost Boy" from Peter Pan. The theme of this competition was Disney. Eh.

I sighed to myself and scrolled through my phone, checking constant texts from (BF/N),

'How's the comp?'

'You're the worst, right?'

'Jk, I love you.'

'Bring me home some food.'

I chuckled at my friend, so demanding. But at the same time I know she was joking. I about set my phone down until I heard a ding. I looked to see I had one new message from Rocky Boy.

'Turn around,' It read.

I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion and slightly turned my head to the dressing room door, I gasped and jumped out of my seat and into Cole. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, him returning it.

He gave me flowers as we pulled away and I smiled at him, holding the gift in my hands. "You really think I'm going to miss your dance competition?" he asked me with a smirk.

"I thought you were out of town?"

"I came back to see the most amazing girl ever, now. Where is she?" he joked around and laughing.