When He Asks You Out- Zane

A/N
Your name is (Y/N)
Your last name is (L/N).
Your best friends name is BF/N

School had just let out so I was walking to my home on the gray sidewalks. The green grass and large trees were a beautiful scenery as I was observing the town.

Lately, I've been thinking about Zane very much. We expressed our feelings the last time we saw one another. My mother told me we should go on a date. But I have never been on a date.

Will Zane ask me on a date?

I walked into my village and sat down on a brown bench and watched the children enjoy themselves with their small friends. Lots of laughter and smiles made the time tick away. Where I had entered the park at 3:27, the time was now 6:34.

Time flies when you are enjoying yourself. Perhaps that's why when I am with Zane I feel like time is against us.

It may just be my own thinking.

I'll have to ask mother.

"Is that you, Y/N?" someone politely asked as I standing up and gathering my school books.

I turned around to face the mysterious white ninja.

"Funny meeting you here." I admitted.

"Did I catch you at a bad time? It's just that I've been meaning to talk to you."

"Well I guess a few more minutes wouldn't harm anyone. Please, sit."

I slowly sat down with Zane by my side.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Very busy. But I had to see you."

"You certainly have my attention." I smiled.

He chuckled and I motioned for him to speak.

"Last time we talked..." he began, looking at his hands. "We said things." he continued.

"My brothers have talked very much of this topic. All have shared interest in asking their special friends this question; Y/N, will you do me the honor of accompanying me on a date?"

"Of course, Zane. So tell me, are you and your brothers close?"

"Yes."

"It must be great to have siblings."

"At most times. Are you close with someone?"

"I have a best friend named, BF/N."

"I have to meet her sometime."

"She is very energetic." I said giggling.

I had planned to leave in a couple minutes. But I continued talking with Zane for an hour or two. As I said, time flies.