When You're Stressed - Jay

Between work at the shop and designing dozens of new creations for my portfolio for college, I never had any time to myself. Jay was starting to think I fell off the face of the earth, and basically forced me to come be social at the monastery. But come and be social can be interpreted in many different ways.

So as I was sitting on the couch in the game room and catching up on the homework I never had the chance to do, Jay had flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach and sat on me. The little jerk sat on my back and continued playing video games, and all because I was doing homework. 

"Jay, get off!" I shouted, trying to squirm free. I heard him snicker to himself and I turned my head to the screen to see something blow up. "I'm a ninja, so try all you want to make me move," he suggested. 

I tried pushing up and groaned when he didn't even budge. This was not how I expected to use my Saturday afternoon. But then again, who does plan for their boyfriend to sit on them when they're just trying to do homework? Maybe that should go in my planner. 

"What are you? The ninja of funnel cakes? Dude, hit the gym!" I cried out, finally giving up and laying my head on the cushion. "Ouch, that one hurt," he muttered.

Just as I was about to say some snarky remark, the door opened and I closed my eyes in embarrassment. I could just picture the other ninja standing there. "Why?" I heard Kai asked. "Just... why?"

I heard the click of a camera and when I heard Cole let out a 'whoop whoop', I knew I would never be able to live this moment down. "Get him off of me!" I shouted, waiting for a weight to literally be lifted off my shoulders. "It looks like you got this handled, Y/N," Lloyd laughed, walking over and around the coffee table until I could see his face. 

I pouted and tried to make myself look precious, but Lloyd shrugged, plopping onto the floor next to my head and joining in whatever game Jay was playing. "Zane?" I called with hope in my voice. "I do not think that even I could lift Jay off of you. He is quite heavy."

"Yeah, I know!"