47- Miracle

Taehyung

Before leaving us both alone, Bogum runs to the doctors to get them checking out Heidi's current condition. At last, what the doctors have said are - it's a miracle. Through their explanation on what has happened on this poor girl, I manage to know that she's been lying in the hospital for countless of months because of coma. She must be scared shitless when all of BTS members appear at the same time. Yes, according to the doctors, the date has symbolised that day.

Not long after, Heidi's parents have finally arrived. Surprise is written on their faces. "Dee!!" Apparently, her mother is the most excited and happiest person when she embraces her daughter, simultaneously planting a kiss on the forehead. "What had happened to you? If you are stressed out, you have to tell Ma-" Her speech stops when she squeaks with her unbearable tears.

Heidi is also crying, I can tell by looking at her shoulders as they are rising and falling alongside with her sobs as well. "I will, Ma." She chokes out the words as both of them bursts into cries altogether.

Seeing Heidi's reunion together with her family is an extremely good news to be heard, but what about her sister, Hurley? Taeyong has told me that he's going to get her out of Hell when Bogum leaves.

***

5 hours before Taehyung brings Heidi back...

Hurley

Lying on the bed with my tears almost dry, I'm blaming my uselessness deep in my heart for not be able to bring my own sister back.

**Flashback starts**

My sisters has turned weirder and weirder since her last sleepover in Bogum's room. She begins to ignore me, or being rude to me like a rebellious teenager, though we all are now. "What has gotten into you, Dee?!" Finally one day, I shout at her. "Stop talking to me like this!" As my words has caught her attention, she casts me a sideways look by her shoulder and blinks sarcastically, as if I've spoken the most ridiculous words on earth.

"To be honest, you are the most annoying sister I'd ever have." She says while opening the closet and begins to choose her clothes. Eventually, she has chosen a black one - a long skirt which its hem mops the ground when she walks in small steps towards the vanity table.

"What are you doing?" I ask when she sits down gracefully on the chair and begins to do her make-up. This is so much worse than how she acts last week as the mascara has lengthened her eyes, and the black lipstick which I have no idea where she gets it from, has ruined her usually-pink lips. Besides that, she even draws eye shadows around her eyes, as if she's attending the Halloween party. "Are you going to a funeral?" I ask while hopping down from the bed and head towards her.

"It's none of your business sis." Heidi snaps coldly as she squints angrily at me. "I'm going to be the most powerful human on earth."

**Flashback ends**

"Hey!"

"Oh my Lord of Love..." I jump a little in fright as Taeyong pats my arm. "Why didn't you knock?" I query as his talking eyes fixes on me longingly.

"Actually I did." Ruffling his lilac hair, Taeyong mumbles. "You're crying again, are you?" I say nothing but swallow hard, finding my throat dry and now, I'm thirsty.