33- The Undiscovered Power II

*Hurley and Hoseok's POV will be available starting from this chapter.

Hurley

Bogum lets out a smirk which he symbolises as forgiving. However, this is not the main point. Hoseok's presence in this realm is a staggering finding for me. What is he doing here as this isn't a realm which even belongs to a God. By the way, he's a little taken aback too when our eyes meet. Yes, we've known each other in a weird coincidence.

I remember about my little sister's favourite idol, BTS where they would, sometimes, have their concerts in the place where I'm currently studying - Kuala Lumpur.

***

Flashback 회상

Walking on the busy street, where the Petronas Twin Towers are seemed to be poking through the sky, I glance at the shopping malls absentmindedly while my friend, Sandra pats on my shoulder.

"...you're agreeing?" Her voice snaps me out of my reverie of thoughts and as I blink at her, a dumb expression is eventually revealed on my face.

Pouting my lips while both of us have had a few seconds of staring battle in confusion, I finally break the silence and ask, "Agreeing what?" Of course, Sandra's next expression is totally funny for me and that every idiot would have guessed it correctly.

Yes, she has rolled her eyes and shook her head while is facing the sky. Her annoyed face is somehow a kind of cute and hilarious for me.

"It's about how that bitch treats our Jenny this afternoon. Do you agree what I'm saying about her, that Jenny is not..." Before I can even react to Sandra's question, deafening loud screams are banging from everywhere all of a sudden, driving our attentions towards an MPV parked nearby.

There is a big crowd of screaming and crying fangirls waiting at the red carpet which leads towards the backstage of the shopping mall if my memory is true. Some of them are waving their hands frantically while the others are holding big boards which are written on with big letters - BTS. As soon as the door of the black MPV is opened, the screams have become undoubtedly louder.

Then, seven tall and handsome boys step down with their hands waved and smiles plastered. One of them is Hoseok as I can hear how the fangirls call his name when he passes by them cheerfully.

At the sight of this amazing scene, as we've never seen idols this close before, both Sandra and me have stopped talking but kept looking at the same direction, mouths opened.

"Sandy, let's go shopping shall we?" I suggest while gesturing at the mall beside us. After hesitating for about one minute, that kind girl finally nods her head reluctantly.

<<<>>>

"Wow, this guy looks good..." I murmur while walking out of the washroom alone, swiping my mobile phone for entertainment. As I'm about to reach the junction, someone bumps into me while there are crazy fangirls chasing him from behind.