25- Battle Royal

Park Bogum

Taehyung has completely changed into his demon form which I've never seen before. On his purple head, there are a pair of goat's horns rising slowly, until the tip is visible. His limbs have turned into large claws with long, sharp nails. On the other hand, his tail is triangle shaped on the tip while half of it is black in colour. The black sand scattered on the ground floats and they form Taehyung's feathery wings once again in a second.

As he is about to pounce onto Ji Hoon, the little wings have grabbed their freedom by flyng away. Being pinned to the ground means an insult especially for a Greater Demon, hence, colours start to form on Ji Hoon's arms which they are-

White.

Cracks are soon visible all over his limbs and joints as what he's slowly turning into, is the monster which has just invaded Ee Chion and Cheon Guk in a short period of time, a Zectobit.

But Zectobits are monsters from Heaven, they aren't supposed to be here as darkness isn't their thing. However, there is something different on this one, which Ji Hoon has turned into. There are some black blots appearing on the joints until the Zec is fully grown, which I assume that those things help it to fight in dark realms.

The wings have flown into the screen as the two giant creatures scuffle and wrestle in front of me violently. The purplish black one, which represents Taehyung, lets out a loud hiss when the Zectobit, which represents Ji Hoon claws out a deep gash on its abdomen. Blackish blood is being splashed everywhere as the Zec swings its bloody claws to the side.

My heart is beating fast while I heave out heavy yet shaky breaths at the same time. Then, a scream escapes from my dry throat when the Zec's pointy tail nearly whips me on the face. Luckily, I manage to duck before turning into an unknown person.

"H-hwaiting, Kim Taehyung.." I whisper.

As if he has heard me, the purple demon's mouth cracks open, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth. After aiming at the most fragile point, it strikes towards the Zec's neck while chopping off one of the its jagged pincers in a great speed of light. Soon, smokes which shaped like dark horses appear on the Zec's wounds and as they neigh, it will never recover.

Eventually, the Zec lets out the ultrasonic wave of sound which I end up finding it deafening and familiar. Screw that!

I begin to struggle with the tight chains in order to get free. In fact, I don't wish to be spilled with demon blood all over my body. Damn, my wings will fade even faster if I try to escape from the chains. Without my wings, I will lose my freedom, and die as a mortal, a nobody.

But who cares.

I've been banished here by my own kind. No one ever loves me like how I do to Haylee. It's the world's fault. It's everyone's fault. My life is doomed relying on all of you.

***

Third person's POV

The negative interpretation in his mind has triggered Bogum's hatred. Still shaking badly while his soul is fully consumed by anger, hate and regret, Bogum closes his eyes for a few good seconds. When his eyelids flip, the eyes underneath have turned completely black. Lifeless but threatening.

He flattens his palms while casting a spell in his mind. Soon, the pull of gravity is extinguished. Everything starts to float in the air, regardless of how light the white sand is, and how heavy the creatures are.

Having his wings forming back to place, Bogum flaps them slightly in case they break again. When nothing negative happens, he then fans his wings forcefully through the air. His legs leave the ground and he stops midair as his wrists are still embraced by the manacles.