35- Getting Married?

Heidi

It's been a week since Taehyung and I have known about the truths. Although both of us are now living together in Hoseok's domain, I feel, as if, we are thousands of miles apart. Taehyung would suffer the ache of his heart whenever he wants to touch or kiss me.

"That curse is used to reverse the bond between meant-to-be-together couples, which means both of you are unable to be in love anymore..." Hoseok's words are still circling around my head, tearing up my heart bit by bit into shreds."But there is one way to break this curse, and that I need your help Haylee. This is for your own good, and Tae's as well." However, the sentence which he's mentioned afterwards have lit up my hopeless world again.

Bogum has stolen my freedom ever since he's still believed that he loves me and ironically, I'll love him back. I'm going to get what he's taken back, no matter what.

Looking through the mirror, I've finally come out with a painful decision - to become Bogum's bride. As I get myself married, the bond between Taehyung and me will be broken officially. Hence the pain which haunts us will be gone for good. 

"Are you sure...that you really wanna marry Uncle Bogum?" Eonjin's sudden question startles me as she lies onto my temporary bed, flat, where her stomach acts as a base. This reminds me of the time Eonjin and Jeonggyu have decided to kill me. "Unnie!" Noticing that my head is in the clouds again, this straight-forward girl won't forget to simply shout at me to get my attention back on her. 

"I..." I lower my head as the words are stuck beneath my throat. Tears are soon flowing down while I fight myself to speak out the whole answer. Choking on the words, my voice has also triggered Eonjin's tear glands at this moment. "I don't know..." I look away while wiping the tears hastily with the back of my hands. Speechless. Hopeless.

"It's not good if unnie marries a person who you-"

"Yeah, I know." I breathe out a shaky sigh in despair. "But this is the only way for Bogum to leave us alone."

"But you have to live forever with him," Eonjin states in a solemn tone, letting out a long sigh from me again.

***

Taehyung

It is a total sad news if my beloved girl is going to marry another guy and live in this realm forever. I'm such a useless guardian angel, which stops protecting his loved one just because of a bond-breaking curse.

I can't help but staring at my own reflection through the mirror blankly, examining the eyebags hanging under my swollen eyes since I've been crying for God knows how long. No, I can't let this happen, I have to take her back. But no matter how I try to be protective, even trying my best to escape with her, with my siblings as well, my heart will ache severely then, ruining my plan.

Hoseok has told us that there is only one way to break that curse, and that is to let my girl marry Bogum. It's so pity that he uses to be a nice guy before, but negative thinkings would bring one towards darkness. This is one example of an angel, turning dark, and has become a devil.

Soon, Heidi will be next. She'll be brainwashed after getting married and then, she'll turn against me. She'll..kill me?!

My head aches out of the blue when my sister's warnings come tolling in my head like a huge bell. "That unnie has our blood, oppa. She just hasn't recognised it yet. But when she did, she will turn against us. And by that time, you have to kill her, for your own sake." I can't stop groaning while the pain on my temples is shocking me like electricity, cutting off my wills to feel and breathe.