26- Becoming and Influenced

Taehyung

Doing what I have told them, the demons then split into two groups. The first group are given the job to block Bogum's attack by draining out his strength, while the second group are having a huge responsibility to kill the Zectobit which its eyes have turned to hazel-red, symbolizing the colour of battle-till-the-end when targets are locked.

As for me, I float into the air while having my new wings flapped and into the projection I fly. I am going to pluck those troublesome wings away from that poor goma's back, leaving her fragile mortal body alone.

My suit and tie are then replaced by the stripy robe again when my fingers touch the screen. The surface shows circular waves like how water does and their sizes increase when I'm trying to get through the surface.

"Goma?" My voice echoes throughout the empty hallway as my eyes are scanning around the wretched place. "Heidi-goma?" I call again, until a whimper sounds in front.

After making a slight turn, I'm welcomed by the strong and intense Heavenly light which is reflected by Heidi's wings. Her trembling body lies on the cold, hard ground as it ends by the path towards-

Ee Chion.

The world is bright again, with fluffy white clouds and the skyblue sky. Everything has turned back to normal, which means I can return with my siblings coming along now.

Fastening my pace, I finally stop and crouch down beside the dying girl. Her eyes are shut while her body turns pale. I can almost see the bones through her body while she is slowly fading away.

"Andwue(No), you have to wake up.." Rolling her body in order her visage is facing me, I don't care whether she might wake up and kill me without consciousness, or wake up crying in pain. "Gom-" Suddenly, Heidi's eyelids snap open but there are no eyeballs on them.

She stretches out one of her hands in a speed which shows this isn't the her I know, until it covers my mouth. Although this type of incident looks common to me, I, still successfully suck in a breath.

"A devil will never make it there," Heidi-who-is-not-Heidi points out. "You are wretched, dirty, and you have a strong demonic scent. Heaven doesn't suit you anymore even though they don't deny letting you pass the gate." Slowly, she sits up and is a head shorter than me but I don't care.

Moving her hand away gently, my hands cup her cheeks as I approach her, our faces are only inches away. Our breaths collides with each other, forming slight sparks but this isn't the point! "Please..don't trap in your dreams..." I whisper to her before pressing my lips gently against hers. My eyes are closed.

She doesn't push me away, or calling the other angel knights with her new power. Instead, she just sits quietly and lets me do anything I want. Sadly, she doesn't kiss me back but that's okay.

As long as I have admitted to her about my feelings, the other things aren't a matter anymore. All I'm hoping, maybe even craving for, is the time stops, letting this moment remain forever.

Tears come rolling down my cheeks when I open my eyes reluctantly. "Taetae?" A familiar voice is exhaled softly in front. Nevertheless, my tears have cover up all my vision, blocking me from seeing the true scene clearly.

Then, something presses the tears flowing out from my eyes and it swipes to the side, wiping those tears away. Finally, my lips shape the word.

"Goma?" The girl in front smiles at me as her black eyes have returned to her eyes. I glance over to her hand and discover my tears are-

Green again.

Not long after, the sunlight widens until I can almost touch it. But will the sun hurt me again? Like what has happen in goma's room last time..