1- Crayola Lights in the Dark

Night time in the dormitory is either total silence or total chaos. Girls' moods are like weathers, or worse. They can sometimes be good and do their parts, but on the other hand, they can also be savage as hell.

Knowing that I'm not capable to say 'no', they keep asking me questions without their first attempts on finding the answers first! This is kind of annoying as they even copy some of my works straight. In fact, this is utterly unforgivable as those are my works which I've tried very hard to finish. Every word they copy will slowly tear my fragile heart apart and this is more torturous than immediate heartbreak. Sometimes, this is what you'll feel when people simply plagiarize all your hard work.

Lying on the hard bed, I stare at the ceiling and can't sleep. Everyone has gone asleep soundlessly like a bunch of pigs instead of me. The cold night breeze blows gently through the windows and into the room, mixing with the spinning air created by the ceiling fan.

By the way, my name is Heidi but not the Heidi before Annabelle if I must say. I press my feet on the floor and search for my slippers. Yes, I'm going to the loo, all by myself, in the dark. Geez, this is kind of scary especially my sister had told me about the ghost that appears at her working place.

I shiver and tighten my grasp on the torch. The round and yellow light swings everywhere around the silence. After I've done, I fasten my pace and away I jog back to the dormitory. Strong wind starts to blow violently and thunder roars from a distance. Rain is approaching, reminding me to hurry up. But then, I hear someone groaning in pain, making me search for it due to my stupid curiosity as I scan everywhere with my torch.

There at the corner, something feathery and huge is moving. Damn, I've never seen things like this before. In fact, this thing is 10 times unusual than a ghost. It groans again, telling me that I'm not hallucinating or dreaming. This time, it's real.

It sounds like human, like..like a man's voice. And..and he sounds familiar, like V or Taehyung in BTS which I've been fonding of. His voice is always the savior which saves me from my fears and depressions. I turn off the torch and hide behind the bushes. Through the flashing lamp lights shining on the figure, I can see that it is standing up and staggering. Then, it turns, facing me. I'm perfectly hidden in the bushes, what I think is he will not see me. Wait, he?

It's Taehyung. No, he looks like Taehyung! I mean this can't be him, Taehyung is just human who borns to be a singer, borns to be famous and perfect. His white wings are smeared with dark liquid and one of them is broken. His robes hang loose on his body, revealing his toned muscles and abs. He's a sexy angel who looks just like Taehyung. I conclude. As I'm about to figure out that-

"Arrgghhh..." His loud wail mixes together with the roaring thunder, snapping me out from my reverie of thoughts. I gasp and cover my mouth with both of my hands as he pulls out a giant thorn stuck on his left wing. Blood oozes out from the injured spot and tears run down his face.

As this is not a good place for me to get a good view, I can barely see the colours of the liquid. What I can see in general is the angel, still weeping in pain through his grinding teeth. He kneels on the ground and tumbles helplessly. His wings are changing. The colours, they've turned to b-b-black!!

Black wings, which they suit BTS's Wings album. Taehyung has represented as the fallen angel who is being awaken by his friend, Jin. So do all the stories are real? Is Taehyung really an angel once?

Raindrops land on my skin, sending chilliness on the part they've landed. I get on my feet and try my very best to walk away.

"Ga..ji..ma (Don't ... go)." The angel speaks finally. Although he speaks Korean, I somehow know the word: Don't go. But still, I continue on my pace towards my destination, away from the angel. "Gajima...yeoja (Don't go, girl)..." Yeoja means girl and I'm the only girl who witnesses his presence. I turn and my black innocent eyes meet his crayola ones.

They are luminous. Shiny. Just like diamonds and stars. I switch on the torch and the lights shine directly on him. He covers his face with his arms while I recognise his robe. It has blue and white stripes. In fact, this is what Taehyung had been wearing in Blood, Sweat and Tears MV! "Hajima, ge-genseiyo (Stop that, please turn it off).." He groans as I can't help keeping my lips from parting.

"Jusong hamnida (I'm sorry)." I apologise and switch off the torch hastily.

"Ee lo wo (Come here)." I swallow as he reaches out his bloody hand at me. The lightning strikes and I accidentally see his green tears and inky black blood. He looks so alien that makes me want to scream. "Gok jong hajima (Don't worry)..." He soothes me while trying to stand up. "Dowa zuseiyo (Please help me)..." I freeze and can't decide my next move.

"H-how can I help you?" English is the best choice for me to communicate with foreigners, especially with the angel coming from nowhere.

*Taehyung finally meets with the girl, Heidi, yay~ If you like it, please press the little star and let it shines. This is how you'll encourage me to keep writing and also, thinking more critically upon what I'm going to write next. Thanks again for reading it(●/ω\●)b

First updated on March 25, 2017.
Last edited on June 25, 2017 and July 2, 2017.