5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness

Heidi

"What's wrong with Jin-hyung?" Jimin asks curiously while he opens the so-called first-aid-kit which is shaped like an Ace of Spade. In fact, it's pink in colour which appears to be girly for this is a guy's thing.

"Yoongi-hyung bit him accidentally and this causes disruption towards his teleporting." Jungkook explains while glaring dead at Jimin who keeps taking out the ointments and bandages without considering Jin's situation. "Jiminie-hyung!" Jimin smirks when the golden maknae stomps his feet. His voice sounds demonic as there are both low and neutral pitches in it.

I really hope that I can stop the fight before it's too late. But before I can react, my throat goes dry again. The temperature in my air-conditioned room drops suddenly as I can see ice coating on the frames and doors. My teeth chatters and undoubtedly, all of our exhaled gases turn into white fumes when they hit the air. "Cuwo cuwo cuwo (So cold so cold so cold)..." I rub my hands in order to gain heat as Taehyung leans against me with his wing wrapping around my unprotected torso.

"Cuwo (So cold)? Yeo...ja (Giiirrrrllll)?" Suddenly, a hair-raising and cold voice sounds right beside my ear, making me shiver upon the cold, icy breathe of the one who's talking like a devil.

I gasp and hop away to Taehyung's other side as I catch the view of Yoongi. His bright red eyes are scorching hungrily on me as he manages a devious grin. I've never seen Yoongi being like this before, so this explains why Jin-oppa is bitten. At the sight of his fangs which are protruding from his red gums, I can't help shaking badly in fear and nervousness under Taehyung's protection.

"Jebal geumanhae, Yoongi-hyung (Please stop that, Yoongi-hyung)!" Taehyung exclaims in frustration while Yoongi bursts out laughing towards the ceiling. "You scared Heidi already." Taehyung pushes Yoongi away from his wing hastily with his face in disfavour.

"Aww, you're so rude." Yoongi grumbles while he diverts away in an unusual yet fast speed and sits on the Queen-sized bed which I use to share it with my elder sister. His lips curl into a smirk, bubbling up the urge in me to slap him but Taehyung has stopped me. "I've brought Jin-hyung here as it seems forever for you guys to bring back his first-aid-kit."

"Jiminie-ah..." All of us face the voice source which is coming from my room door. Then, there is Jin, sliding towards the ground while his back leans against the door.

 Then, there is Jin, sliding towards the ground while his back leans against the door

"Mianhae Jin-hyung," apologises Jimin while he brings the kit towards Jin hastily. Not surprisingly, Jin looks incredibly pale and his lips are white as paper.

"Please give me the Panadols." Jin requests while pressing his forehead with his eyes half closed. He must be suffering from anaemia, due to the blood loss. Down on the right side of his neck, there are two little punctured holes which are still bleeding.

"Panadol won't work, Seokjin-oppa." I say when all eyes are immediately on me with surprise. "I have what oppa needs here. I'll go get it for you as soon as possible, if you oppas let me." I request sternly which earn their doubtful looks among each other and then, at me. "Seokjin-oppa...needs glucose..." I add through my chattering teeth and is then rewarded by Yoongi's amused look mixed with approval beneath it.

"Well, at least it is worth trying." Jungkook approves after moments of considering. "V-hyung, please make sure that she does the right thing," orders Jungkook as he points at me with his thumb instead of his index finger.

My face reddens and I quickly look away. On the other hand, Yoongi manages to see all of my dumb reactions as he chuckles, shaking his head at the same time. I squeeze the doorknob gently while ignoring that bastard. Simultaneously, I'm also trying to avoid making any alarming sound which might draw my parents' attention. After making sure that everything is okay, I gesture at Taehyung to follow.

Tiptoeing towards the refrigerator, I manage to take out the cooled glucose powder by hopping. Everything is going to be turning out perfectly as this is what I'm thinking in the beginning. But-

A loud bang sounds from the cabinets and then, "Aiya, apayo (Ouch, pain)..." I turn to see Taehyung rubbing his knocked wings while whining at the same time. Seeing his cute reaction upon the slight pain, I can't help but chuckle under my breath.

"Dee, are you okay back there?" I put my index finger in front of Taehyung's lips after trying hard to reach him. My mother's hearing is so acute which sometimes overwhelms me a lot.

"Yup, I'm fine." I reassure her and then, I earn silence. Taehyung, on the other hand, shrugs with a pout while watching me scoop up the powder carefully, his eyes full of curiosity like a five-year-old. "Want some?"

"Naw, thanksh," Taehyung smiles sheepishly at me while rejecting my offer. His hands are waving in a meantime. Tittering in my extremely low volume of voice, I continue working on the stirring step, until the glucose water is done. "Jungkook-ah...always acts like he's a leader..." Taehyung murmurs under his breathe while I hold onto the ears of the mug.

"Excuse meee," I imitate Jimin's speaking way again in a whisper which nearly drives out Taehyung's laugh. Luckily, I manage to stop him in time. As both of us return, I notice Jungkook is carrying Jin's limp body onto the bed. "Jin-oppa," Jin opens his eyes upon my call. He leads out a warm smile at me, contrasting with the extremely low temperature here.

After managing himself to a sitting position, Jin takes the steaming mug with both hands politely. His pale fingers instantly turn healthy pink when they touch the warm mug. As the glucose water slides into his throat, his Adam's apple wriggles, adding his seductiveness yet a little bit of innocence.

"Kamsa hamnida, yeppeun yeoja (Thank you, pretty girl)." The warmth transmitted from Jin's sincerity into my heart stops the chilliness spread around from bothering me eventually. I cover my hands around my mouth while letting out an excited silent scream. Seokjin-oppa has just stated that I'm pretty.

I snicker under the skin while Yoongi shifts from his spot and stands in front of me in a second. He cocks his head to the side, simultaneously sending his luminous red glare at me.

His face starts approaching mine and somewhere in his eyes is telling me that he is suspecting something, or me, as if he has seen me before. "You smell good," he admits, which makes me shudder subconsciously when his icy breath hits my ear. "But one of your chinggus is even better." My heart is beating so fast that I can't even move a muscle. His voice is deep, making me to imagine that I'm sinking down the ocean until I will suffocate my lungs. Seeing that I've started to breathe heavily, Yoongi hums darkly which he makes me shut my eyes in fright.

"Oi Yoongi-hyung," utters Taehyung when Yoongi finally leaves me alone. "Stop that!" The vampire rises his hands up, telling us that he means no harm. But his smirk will never disappear, indicating that he just wants to 'play' with me.

Before I can even react, Yoongi doesn't forget to greet us 'annyeong' before disappearing in a flash, turning the room back to its normal temperature. Despite my wobbly feet, I quickly scramble towards the remote control and turn the air conditioner off.

First updated in March 29, 2017

Last edited in September 3, 2017.
Latest edit in August 8, 2018.