34- Heartache

Taehyung

Gibby leads me out of my temporary bedroom and through the hallway we walk. Her wings are like cat's fur which must be pleasant to touch and feel, unlike mine, rough and feathery.

Soon, we stop and there is a room in front of us. "She is in there." It's having the same size as the room I've woken up in. However, the door is somehow, unique as its frame is the shape of a heart. This is, maybe, a room which he's prepared for his soulmate.

"Leave her to me." I say as the little Cupid retreats away politely. Her head faces the ground when I give her an appreciative smile. The doorknob is also painted in red and it shapes like a heart too. This makes me imagine about the Red Queen's castle in one fantasy movie, Alice in Wonderland.

Besides that, there are white lines coating around the red door's frame, creating some sort of simple design when not only that, there is a single black line being painted at the center of the thick white line too.

After taking in a deep breath, I squeeze on the doorknob and push it open gently. Goma. Everything in my brain is about Heidi-goma. I'm not certain whether I've whispered out that very word, but I know that there is a tiny, innocent voice echoing my name from inside.

"Taehyung? Taehyung is that you?"

***

Heidi

No matter how many times I've tried opening the door, it always remains firm and unmovable. The fact is really going to stress me out badly as I can't keep myself calm in an unfamiliar room with a bone chandelier.

This is way too creepy for me and in fact, there is no window or whatsoever sources of the outside light in this room too, as if it is shunning me out from the reality or hiding something from me.

Stomping back towards the bed, I bury my depressive expression between my knees as my hands encircle them. Hopeless and frustrated.

Surprisingly, I don't ever cry about this but meditating absentmindedly for some reason. I'm confused that a second ago I'm a shrinked light. But not long after, I'm already lying in here, unsure of what has really happened and what actually this place is.

No. I can't lose hope, not until Taehyung does.

Soon, the door finally opens and this rises the extreme expectation in me that the door opener will be that angel boy of my dreams and reality.

"Taehyung? Taehyung is that you?" I can't help calling his name out as my mind is continuously shaping his face, although it appears to be an unclear silhouette everytime.

The heart-shaped door squeaks when someone finally pushes it open to the side. Then, there stands the angel.

"Taetae!!" Without a single second thought, I jump down of the bed and dash towards his awaiting hug.

"Gom-" But instead of finishing the very word, his voice has symbolised ultimate uneasiness. "Ahh.." His hands are no longer embracing me but gripping on his buttoned shirt forcefully in pain.

"Tae...who did this to you..?" His trembling figure is now kneeling on the ground, breaking our skinship. Painful groans are still audible through his gritted teeth.

***

Hoseok

I'm currently having a serious headache as Bogum has been forcing me to cooperate with him for the destined-one's thingy. If it's not because of owing him, I won't stress myself out in this utter mess.