9- Girl Meets _

Heidi

You'll never walk alone, noona. We'll be always around you.

Both Eonjin and Jeonggyu's voices are colliding beneath my little brain walls, making me sick and dizzy. Though the only talking person is Jeonggyu, Eonjin is, on the other hand, the one who keeps sending evil laughs as the background noises. "No...Go away!" No matter how frantically I try to shake their voices away, they are still there, haunting me like the ghosts refused to reincarnate but wanted to stay and seek for revenge.

We've got your Taetae, Heidi-unnie. Why don't you come save him huh?

At this moment, a quick shot of Taehyung sitting hopelessly in a cellar strikes through my head. His face and limbs are covered with bruises and he is lying sideways on the chilly ground. His shoulder leans against the metal of the cold cellar. "NO!!" I spring up from the bed shouting the similar word for several times. My tongue keeps touching the palate even when I start murmuring Taetae.

"Dee," Upon hearing my friend's call, I follow the voice and eventually turn my head to the right

"Dee," Upon hearing my friend's call, I follow the voice and eventually turn my head to the right. Before I manage to figure out what's going on, I'm attacked by my good friend, JiaQi's (Jungkook uses to call her 'Jaykee') desperate, tight embrace which makes me scream and pushes her away hastily. Eventually, she loses her balance and falls backwards from the bedside. "Ow, that hurts," grumbles the girl in pain while rubbing her aching butt. Yet, she doesn't seem to be angry with me. In fact, there is no attempt in her to shout rude words at me too. What she only does is glaring at me in shock but in a short second, she has covered the expression away with a small smile.

I let out a gasp in shock upon the mistake I've done and apologise, "Sorry, Qi." However, I can't stop myself from chuckling upon the silly face of hers when she rolls her eyes and shakes her head slightly. "I was... I-" I wish I can explain everything right away, but those words are stuck beneath my throat and eventually, I say nothing.

"It's okay, Dee." JiaQi says, groaning under her breath while bracing herself to stand up and sweep away the dirt pasted on her jeans. Being awared of her fashion style, JiaQi is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a black, long-sleeved sweater. She has long dark hair mixed with black and chocolate which is dyed since she was a baby. In fact, she looks prettier with such long hair than the last time I've seen her with short hair. Not only that, there's a pair of red and round framed specs resting on her nose, adding her cuteness level. Soon, her sympathetic expression replaces her slightly-pissed-off face as she utters, "Don't worry. The demons can't harm you here." She reassures. Nevertheless, those demons can still reach me through my insecured mind and harass me with their echoing threats. Then, there comes the urge in me to blurt out all my feelings. But I stop when Eonjin's grim voices bang against the inside of my head again.

Uh-uh, Heidi-unnie. Your Taetae will die if you tell them about ussss. I swallow while feeling the hard lump formed beneath my dry throat and force out a weak smile at my friend. "Thanks, Qi." We hug each other gently until I break the embrace while hearing someone clears his throat. I rise my head and look towards the opened door behind her. Following my gaze, JiaQi whirls.