28- Forced Down to Hell

*Ouija is pronounced as 'wee jee'.

*This chapter is a little like a horror story. Better read it during daytime if you are scared of ghost👻👻👻

*Second update here, so hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to comment your guesses about what torture can be made on Hurley(Heidi's sister) if you have ideas about this okay~😁

 Feel free to comment your guesses about what torture can be made on Hurley(Heidi's sister) if you have ideas about this okay~😁

Park Bogum

After my Influence, my sharp ears accidentally hear someone's enchantment. As all the demons have dismissed to search for Haylee, I follow the whispery voice invisibly despite penetrating through walls and dimensions.

Soon, there stands a hostel and then, one of the rooms where there are three girls sitting around a board. A Ouija board. One of them looks a little like Haylee but older, she's probably her sister.

"Is there any spirit who would like to communicate with us?" Haylee's sister, who appears to be the leader, asks while she moves the planchette on the board together with her friends. At this moment, I can see a lot of wandering spirits prefer to stop by while passing them. Before one of the spirits manage to communicate with the girls, my eye colours change as I hiss at it.

"Is there any spirit in this room who would like to communicate with us now?" At the sight of me walking towards the girls with pride, the spirits flee all at once with fearful mourns. Quickly, I reach for the girls and finally, I manage to place two of my fingers on the planchette.

Then slowly, I move the planchette towards that very word, 'yes'. The girls freeze while their lips part. The leader gulps as she utters her second question, "What is your name?" She asks in a surprisingly calm tone.

This is the first time for me to fool humans with a Ouija board and it's getting even more interesting. Soon, I move the planchette towards the letters one by one in order to tell the answer.

The girls whisper out the letter together with my action and they look so innocent with those curious faces. I prefer to tell them the truth only for now and later, I will lure them to my new kingdom, Ak Yeon to accompany me in the rest of their lives.

P, B, G.

"Where are you from, PBG?" Another girl asks as I spell the answers again in a faster way.

H, E, L, L.

"Oh my god..." A girl exclaims in a whisper while her body starts trembling hard in fear.

"Do not be rude," warns the leader as she casts a warning look to the other girls. "When is the last time you live?" She asks again politely which fills me the urge to break her immediately.

After a few seconds, I manage to move the planchette to the letters.

T, O, D, A, Y.

"This is getting more creepy..." The leader sighs while she heaves out a shaky breathe.

"How did you die?" She asks with slightly shaky tone by now.

K, I, L, L, E, D.

With my temper getting worse, the planchette is moved even faster by me.

"Do you mind telling us who did this?" My temper explodes when this question is asked by that murderer's sister.

H, E, I, D, I.

Somehow, I get to know about Haylee's name during her recent life. Those simple letters floating in my brain always remind me that there is still hope to get her back.

"Impossible," Haylee's sister exclaims while the other girls are getting more panicked. My stronger presence makes the candles fluster while the table rumbles. As I laugh towards the ceiling evilly, the candles are split into half and the light is gone, making all the girls scream. "No! Don't take your hands away from the-"

"Ahhhh!!!" As one of her friends has broken the rule, I manage to drag her using the new force embedded in me just now. As I don't really know my maximum power, I fail to control it and in the end, the girl ends up smashing onto the wall and die in a great pool of blood. Her bones snap into awkward shapes eventually.

Oops.

Fear is what I'm craving now as I can smell and feel it here at the same time. "Sandra!" That leader shouts through the dark as a lightning strikes. Although it only flickers for one second, they can still see the girl, or shall I say, Sandra's broken corpse lying by the corner. "Noooo..." The other girl starts to sob as all she says is blaming that leader.

"It's all your fault, Hurley. You asked us for this is just because of your little sister... If you wanna go to Hell, please don't drag us along you bitch...!"

"Shut up!" Now all of them are shouting and this is getting more annoying. I'd like to end this fast and drag all of them with me once and for all. So, I stride towards the remaining girls and swipe the board away from them, earning their screams in horror.

Such music to my ears! From now on, you all are mine!

Using the power in me, I've locked their room door and sealed all the windows. The dead girl's soul floats out of her body as I turn and eye her, scaring her a little as she backs away.

"Please don't hurt my friends.." Her voice echoes into my ears and yet, this is my first time to feel so irritated though her voice is quite beautiful. Spreading my dark wings out as the ghost exclaims in surprise, I pluck a feather out while bearing the pain and then, an enchantment is being chanted by me.

"Be a good girl..." I tilt my head while the ghost shakes her head wildly in disapproval. Unluckily, there is no way to deny a demon's will and desire. "This will be your new home." Her scream mutes when her entire soul is sucked into the feather, turning it into a different colour.

Hazel brown.

Such a boring colour.

"You two.." I stare at the girls with my all-blacked eyes as they look at me with great fear. Am I that scary? "..are going to come with me." I roll my eyes while finishing my words. Those human girls will never understand what they have gotten themselves into.

An entrance towards Ak Yeon which appears to be one of the parts of Hell has been opened up. It is pitch black and it seems endless. But sure enough, that is an entrance which leads innocent lives into utter darkness and never come back in one piece.