Twentieth Cliché

Start from the beginning

"No!" Mark was obviously lying to her.

"Is someone picking on you? Beating you?" Mia frustratedly shouted.

Mark pulled Mia inside his apartment knowing that the neighbors would complain about noise levels. "Mia...shush."

"Mark. This isn't something you can push aside." Mia frowned her eyes not sparkling it's usual sparkle.

"I'm not. This isn't anything what you think." Mark had specifically not wanted her to come because he knew she would have done this. Reacted like this.

"Who did this?" Mia's voice tugged at Mark's chest. He pulled her to hold her tightly in his arms again, but immediately felt the sharp pain from the beating earlier. It had been too late because Mia had felt him flinch in pain. "How hurt are you?"

"It's not..."

Mia pulled away flipped on the light switch and pulled Mark's blue shirt above to look. She scanned the skin, ignoring his nice body that made her blush. It was all fine from his lower stomach and his lower chest. Then her eyes landed on the large black bruise on his chest.

"Who did this? Mark! Answer me!" Mia wanted to punch him but she couldn't bear to leave another mark on Mark's body. She had also an inexplicable feeling that this was completely her fault. Her eyes felt hot as it rested up. "Did Taehyung do this?" Her voice slightly trembled.

"No Mia..."

"This is my fault. I have to make him stop."

"And I️ mean it, Mia I️ don't want you near him." Mark held her in place before him with slight hesitation. There was something that was causing Mark to be anxious.

"This is my fault." Mia frowned as she looked up at her boyfriend's eyes which only showed care, sweet honey-like feelings.

"Mia, this is not your fault."

"How is this not my fault!" Mia screamed, her eyes frantic, full of regret and guilt.

"Why would it be your fault?" Mark questions knowing his girlfriend was still hiding stuff from him.

"I️...I️, it could be." Mia shook her head. It was definitely her fault but she couldn't tell Mark because she had still not told him the truth about her bruises and the fact that she was getting bullied. "I'm your girlfriend. I️ should have known better."

"Mia. Stop, you're worrying about nothing." Mark kissed Mia's cheeks as he wiped the coiled tears in Mia's loving eyes. He couldn't help but be happy to see Mia care so much for him. "Seriously it's because I️ crashed into the wall and then fell a few steps earlier in the week." He lied. He was a good liar.

"What?" Mia squealed as her eyes fretted again. The sound of it was horrible. But deep inside she knew that it wasn't the true reason.

Mark regretted his choice of words, reason and lie. Mia was looking equally horrible at the thought, if not worse. Instead of calming his girlfriend he had just made her feet even more.

Peachy.

Mark slapped himself mentally. Still...it had not been a complete lie because he had been pushed by someone that he had almost hit the wall.

"Mia this is why I️ did not want you to come here."

"But you were avoiding me. What was I️ supposed to do?" Mia poured still upset at everything. "I️ thought you hated me."

Mark loved it when Mia was so unlike herself. It showed him she wasn't on guard with him. She trusted him and he really treasured that because it cane from her.

"I️ would never hate you. Never. You are much too precious. I'm not going to let you just sneak off."

Mark led Mia deeper into the apartment so she was sitting on his sofa while he sat on the coffee table in front of her. He sat with legs parted and her situated before him. Still sniffing a bit from before Mia's eyes, cheeks and nose were bit red, like Rudolph.

"You still shouldn't have kept it a secret from me." Mia frowned.

"Look at you now, Mia. You're a mess and how am I️ supposed to sleep knowing that I️ made you cry, because of me?"

"I'm sorry."

"That's not going to cut it...Mia."
Mia looked up to see Mark a bit changed. Mark was looking lower at her lips which quivered from her fretting so much in such short time. She knew the look well. It was a look that Mark had every time he wanted to be more than intimate with her.

"Now?" Mia whispered softly gasping af the suggestion. Was he serious? After all that...he was turned on? Men...

"Yes..." Mark rubbed at Mia's inner thighs through her jeans.

"But you...you're in pain."

"That's why I️ need it. Mia help me."
Mia groaned as Mark's hand groped one of her boobs and roughly grasped it. He liked how big it was and how it filled his hand up. He loved touching her. "Strip for me baby."

Mia melted into his arms with his words. His words had caused Mia to forget something important about tonight.

Her worries and more...