𝙲𝚑 ₂₀ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙼𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎!

Start from the beginning

"What do they want with Ash?" I ask softly.

"I can't tell you that." He says bluntly.

"But they're hurting him Glade...I have to do something to help him....please." I cry out saying his nickname to hope to hit a certain nerve in that would make him soften up.

"They aren't hurting him." Gladion says.

"Yes they are! They're electrocuting him!" I growl.

"They're messing with your head, it's all an illusion made from a Zorark."

"A Zorark?" I mumble backing up then grip my head because I feel a headache starting to form. This is all to much for me to process. We don't have anything that they would want so they should just let us go.

"Just stay quiet for now, I'll be back soon." Gladion says walking out. I grip into the bars of the cell narrowing my eyes a the blonde boy.

"You can't keep me here! Let me out of here! If you really cared about me you would let me go!" I shout out to him feeling my voice turn hoarse. He walks out the room and leaves me into a quiet darkness....

★ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ★

I groan as I open my eyes. My neck is sore from the awkward position I've been laying in. I blink a couple times to focus my vision to see I'm in a cell in a very large room. I look to the side to see both Rocky and Pikachu cuddled up together unharmed. I smile gently at them and stand up slowly feeling all my bones crack and I grip onto the bars looking around the large room. I see huge mirrors that are the size of the wall and they look kind of weird.

The mirrors start to make noise and flash a few times. I look at it confused and then turn my head hearing both Pikachu and Rocky wake up from the noise. I turn back to look at the mirrors and a picture hologram appears. It's Olivia...she's alive! She looks scared as she sits to what looks like the same kind of cell I'm in.

Another person appears beside her and sticks what seems to be a taser into her cell and electrocutes Olivia. I bash my fists on the cell screaming as I watch the scene before me. Rocky starts barking loudly and bashes his body against the cell trying to break through. I hold him close to my chest to prevent him from hurting himself and he struggles in my grip and eventually bites my arm. I wince as he sinks his teeth into my arm, but I keep holding on strong. He finally calms down from his rage and licks at my arm whimpering.

"Don't worry buddy, I know you didn't mean it." I say rubbing his head and his head drops in shame.

"I know one thing for sure, we're busting out of here. You guys ready?" I ask standing up and they both stand ready.

"Rocky use Accelerock against the cell wall and Pikachu use Iron tail!" I shout.

Pikachu tries over and over along with Rocky to break the cell or at least weaken it but it doesn't seem to be working. I feel around my pockets and feel my pokeballs are still inside. I smirk and take two pokeballs out and throw them. Both Talonflame and Greninja appear.

"Okay Talonflame use Flamecharge!" I shout.

Talonflame backs up and so do we so we won't be in the way and he uses flamecharge hitting against the cell bars and they start to heat up.

"Okay Greninja use Water Shuriken." I say and he jumps in front of all of us hitting the cell walls with water shurkien making them weak.

"Okay guys all together now! Pikachu Iron tail! Greninja use cut! Rocky use Accelerock! And Talonflame use steel wing!" I shout. Everyone hits against one of the cell wall and it breaks off the screws and hits the floor with a hard bang. We walk out front he cell it it kind of collapsed behind us making us jump from the loud noise.