"I'll make you a big star." Your manager aka Scooter Braun told you as he patted your back.

"Thank you!" You expressed your gratitude to them as you can't remove the smile plastered on your face.

"The official audio will be out soon..." They informed you about everything and all other stuffs that you need to know.

You went outside of the studio and Scooter invited you to have some lunch so you agreed.

You're famous so it is expected to be swarmed by paparazzis.

"Y/N, we saw you going out of the studio, when are you going to release your first song?" There's a lot of questions about your recordings but you remain silent about it.

You soon arrived at one of the restaurants in town and took a sit at the much secluded part of the restaurant.

"Order anything you want. It's on me." Your manager informed you and you just smiled and nodded at him.

It's not that you're greedy, you're just starving as you forgot to eat breakfast this morning because you woke up late and need to be in the studio.

You ordered everything you like but it is not a lot. It's just some salad and pasta.

You excused yourself while waiting for the foods as you're going to the rest room.

On your half way towards the rest room, you bumped into someone you thought you'll never see. Your ex girlfriend.

"Y/N? Omg! It's really you."

You kinda like shooked as she pulled you into a hug. You hug her back as you don't want awkwardness to surround the both of you.

"How are you?" Se questioned out once you're pulled out from a hug.

"I'm fine. How bout you?"

"Living the dream." She giggled as she hold your arm knowingly. You look at her hand and she squeez it a little bit.

You almost forgot that she's now a model too.

"So, you just arrived here?" You asked.

"Actually, I'm leaving. I really have to go. Can I have your number so we could catch up some other time?" She asked and you gladly gave your number to her, and she did the same to you.

"Alright. Take care now, Barbara." You bid your good bye to her and she started walking out.

You heard months before graduation that Justin and Barbara broke up. And you know nothing now about her. You're open for friendship with her though as she's really a nice girl. It's just you're not meant to be together.

Right now, you're clouding your thoughts if you're going to tell Kendall that you bumped in to your ex girlfriend or just stay silent about it.

You went back to were your table is and the food was already there. You apologize to your manager what took you so long and you explained to him that you bumped into some friend from high school and he understood.

After a tiring day, here you are now laying on your bed thinking where Kendall is as you haven't receive any text message from her since this morning when you told her you're going to the recording studio.

"Hey my love, you're probably busy and I don't want to disturb you. Just want to say I love you..."

You texted her a long ass paragraph telling her how much you miss her and how much you love her. You even told her what you've been up to the entire day. The only thing you didn't told her about is the part where you bumped into your ex girlfriend aka Barbara Palvin.

You're about to drift off to sleep when your phone vibrated from the night stand. A smile plastered immediately on your face as you leaned your back on the headboard of your bed before grabbing your phone.

Your smile suddenly fade as it is not Kendall who texted you, it's Barbara.

Barbara: Hey, my favorite singer.😍
Y/N: hey
Barbara: how's your day? I'm happy to see you again.
Y/N: just fine. I'm happy to see you too after months 😊
Barbara: you look different but a good kind of different. 😏
Y/N: you still look the same, thou. Pretty as always.
Barbara: omg! stop! 😌
Barbara: so, what are you up to this friday night?
Y/N: nothing much. Why you asked?
Barbara: there's this party I'm going to this Friday. I just wanted to ask if you maybe want to join me?
Y/N: Damn! I totally forgot. There's this event I'm also invited to this Friday. So as much as I wanted to come with you, I can't.
Barbara: alright. So goodnight. 😘
Y/N: good night, barbie. 😙
Barbara: you remember my name. 😍🙈♥️

After the conversation with Barbara, you're now feeling sleepy as your eyes as automatically closing. You let the darkness consume you as you need to take a rest to have better energy for the next day.