25

It's been weeks since I've seen him, 4 to be exact; it feels odd.  I know I was in a coma and he must've felt this way too, but I wasn't intentionally ignoring him.

  Today was my last day in PT and in the hospital.  I could walk on my own now, and as far as the breathing tube, I was able to get off of that since my lungs had made a full recovery.  Today we were just going go over the discharge papers with my doctor.

Once we finished going over them I reached over to grab the pen when the doctor spoke.

"And since we already have Mr. Kim's signature, all you need to do it sign here an-" I cut him off.

"What" He looked at me and answered.

"We got Mr. Kim's signature.  Kim Taehyung?"

"Yea, um- when did he sign it?" I asked.

"Right before this, he read everything in the lobby and signed it before we came in here." He looked worried.

"I'm sorry, is there a problem?" He asked.

"No no no. Of course not, do  you have a pen?" He handed me his pen and I signed it before I stood up and made my way back to my room.

I walked as fast as my legs would allow me to sliding by incoming nurses and other patients.

When I got to my room I saw a bag sitting on my bed that all if my things were in.  I turned around and saw him sitting in the chair across the room.

"I didn't know you were here" I couldn't help but smile.

"Yea, someone's gotta pick you up right?" His attitude was cold.

I was sent off by my nurse and doctor while Taehyung carried my bag and walked me to the truck.  When we got in, I tried to buckle my seatbelt in the passenger seat.

It was still broken.

"I still haven't gotten that fixed" he said.

"Move to the middle."

I slowly moved to the center and buckled myself in.  Our arms were squished together, which was the closest to human contact I've gotten in a while. 

He pulled into his driveway and unbuckled his seatbelt then reached for the door handle.  He went around to the other side to grab my bags but I  already had them in hand.  Once we both got inside he went straight to his office room and closed the door.

  A few hours had gone by and he hadn't left the room once, I decided to go and try to talk to him.

I softly knocked on the door and listened for a noise, but before i could move, the door opened.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can we talk?" I asked nervously.

"I'm busy" Before he could shut the door I stuck my arm in the room.

"Taehyung" he sighed and let me in.

I walked to the futon across the room and sat down. It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke.

"I thought you said you wanted to talk"

"I- I do"

Why am I so nervous?

"Then?" He began to sound irritated towards me.

"I don't know how"

"How to what Hana?" He crossed his arms and sat in the office chair by his desk.

"Talk to you!" He looked surprised that I raised my voice.

"I don't know how to talk to you anymore, you're not who I remember!"