15

A date? I - I've never even had my first kiss! He's joking right? Like 40% of me is hoping he is kidding but, 59% of me is hoping he isn't and the 1% of me just really has to pee.

Me: yO

Alien Dude: wOT

Me: I gotta wee

Alien Dude: you gotta wot

Me: I NEED TO PEE

Alien Dude: sucks for you

I elbowed him in the back and he turned and poked my stomach as revenge because I'm very ticklish.

"DO NOT!" I exclaimed blocking his hands.

"YOU ELBOWED ME!" He shouted playfully back.

"YOU WON'T LET ME GO PEE!" I lightly punched his arm repeatedly until he gave in.

"OW OW OW OH MY GOD STOP FINE" He looked like a little kid trying to protect himself.

I sat back in my seat buckled my seat belt as he started his truck.  He started driving to his place so I can pee and freshen up.  The smell of paint and permanent marker isn't a good fragrance. 

  When we got there I immediately darted , the washroom and I noticed hanging on the back of the door was a nice dress with accessories and shoes.

"Wha-"  i started.

"Oh yea,  put that on."  I heard through the door.

"Whats this f-"  He interrupted me again.

"Don't question."  I could tell that he had agreed smirk on his face by his voice. 

I looked at the dress for a while still wondering why he bought it,  the tag was still on it and the price wasn't that high but for a high quality dress like this,  he must've gotten a great deal.

"Tae,  whats goi-" 

"OH MY GOODNESS SHHHHH JUST PUT IT ON AND LOOK CUTE ILL MEET YOU BY THE CAR IN 20"  He yelled through the door, his voice was fading off as he ran down the hall.

Before putting on the dress i decided to wipe my face off with  makeup wipes he had bought for me since we would be staying together for a while.

"Wow i look gross..."  i mumbled.

I wanted to put on a little bit of makeup so i didn't look like a half assed fancy person.  It wasn't much of an effort look, more of a 'i had no idea that this was happening and i only had 20 minutes' kinda look.  My hair had been in a bun all day and it fell really nice so i just added some product in it and it looked alright.  I also had my white shoes that would look cute with the dress and decided to wear those with it. 

  I spritz some flowery perfume on me and carefully ran outside only to be greeted by Tae in a tux jacket, tux shirt, dress pants, and a tie to match the dress as well as that stupid smile that makes my heart do a thing

  I spritz some flowery perfume on me and carefully ran outside only to be greeted by Tae in a tux jacket, tux shirt, dress pants, and a tie to match the dress as well as that stupid smile that makes my heart do a thing.  In his hand he was holding a orange rose and before handing it to me he grinned like an idiot making me blush.

  In his hand he was holding a orange rose and before handing it to me he grinned like an idiot making me blush

JUST STAY CALM.  STAY. CALM. HANAHe was staring at me for a while but i didn't notice because i was staring at the ground trying to make my face less hot.  After a good 15 seconds of silence i looked up and saw his mouth open and his eyes were bigger than I've ever seen them.

"Close your mouth idiot, a bugs gonna fly in."  I walked passed him and toward the car.  He panicked and ran to the passenger door to open it before i got there.

"Y-your highness.."  He's so cute when he's flustered I've never seen him this way.  I curtsied and again said "why thank you prince kim."  And got in the truck then got buckled.

  He ran around to his side and hopped in. 

"Sooo where are we going?"  I asked.

"The café, where else?"   He responded.  Is he serious?

"What?  But we're dress way too nice for a café"  he hushed me after and said:

"Trust me"  he put a dorky smile on his face and continued looking at the road.  We didn't talk the way there, so it gave me  a lot of time to think.  I couldn't get my mind off the rehearsal and  the thought that I'd be having my first kiss with one of those jock boys on the sports team.  A lot of girls imagine their first kiss on a ocean side walk with someone they love or on a candle lit dinner date or even a movie date and before they go inside their home the guy pulls her into a kiss leaving her speechless and all giggly inside.  Not a school play.

  We got to the cafe and he parked on the side of the road,  ran towards my door and opened it before i could.   It was amusing to see others faces when they saw two decently dressed people get out if a old beaten up truck.

"I already ordered our food so ill be right back wait right here!"  He dashed inside leaving me out side alone by the truck. 

  It wasn't all that bad,  i got to observe some pigeons resting on a power line and make weird noises.  There was on pigeon on the ground i think that was fighting with a french fry.  It wouldn't eat, all it would do is pick it up and throw it like a foot away then do the same thing over and over.  Funny,  it reminded me of Tae.

  I giggled to myself and was daydreaming while staring at the bird not aware of what was about to happen.  

"Ooo!  Hana's all dressed up~!  Where are you going?"  I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Minsoo,  the girl from the other day.  I out on a smile and tried to make conversation.

"Hi,  I'm actually uh.. eating with a friend."  I remembered that if people from school knew that i went out on a date with Taehyung then his "fanclub"  will actually cut off my toes then sew them to my forehead and cut the back of my knees. 

Ouch. 

"Dressed like that,  this isn't just 'a friend' ."  She out air quotes and tried looking into the cafe window to see him.   I did my best to block her view and was successful. 

For now.