13

It's now Wednesday and I sit up slowly realizing where I am.

Oh yea, me and Tae fell asleep on the couch.

  I nudge his side until he groans while trying to open his eyes.  With the sun shining in them they're even more golden brown than before.

"Morning". He said in a husky deep voice. Ah~

"We're late" It's 8:30 in the morning and school starts at 9 plus, we both look terrible.

"You're going to school?" He asked still with his eyes shut and his face still smushed into the pillow.

"Yea? Why wouldn't I?" One of my brows raised at his response and I yawned. I don't want to go either but I have to practice for the theater show in two days.

"No no, doctor said to take some days off of school lay back down." Opening his arms welcoming me to lay in them was so tempting.

"No he didn't?" I don't recall the doctor saying anything like that, when did he?-

"Doctor Tae said. Now-". He opened his arms even more and grinned a little.

"I can't I have to rehearse my lines and my job-" he interrupted me. Not really surprising.

"Nope doctors orders." Sitting up he wrapped his arms around me and fell back over onto where he was sleeping.

"Ugh, fine" I head his little giggle of victory behind me and it was too cute.

"But you're helping me practice for the play." There was a slight 'whatever' and a sigh until we both dozed off to sleep again. 

  Honestly,  I don't know what I did to deserve him, I can get by on my own and all but,  he just makes it... Better.  He's like this ball of sunshine that rolled into my life.  Luckily I didn't kick this one away, not yet.

  Have you ever been so happy that you could just yell?  Or you can't believe it's actually real?  It feels like a fairy tale,  and for once,  I'm actually a princess.

[hours later]

"AY!  You have to help me rehearse!"  I threw the script at him while he hid behind a pillow. 

"Noooo". I'm tempted to jump on him but I decided not to as the angel I am.

"Please~". I gave him puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.  Nobody can resist that.  Not even Tae.

"Fine fine fine fine! Only for 10 minutes!"  He tossed the pillow aside and picked up the script and flipped through it.

"Page 23". I had a innocent little grin painted on my face and rocked back and forth in place.  He read the first few lines and began acting.

"You're not leaving!"  He shouted completely in character.

"Watch me!"  I turned to walk into the hallway and he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"No!  I will not watch the only good thing that's ever happened to me walk out of my life!"  He's so good at this.

"Let go of me!"  I struggled to get out of his release but as the script said,  I wasn't getting far.

"God damnit!  Dani,  I know what I did and I can fix it!  Please just give me another chance!"  He even forced out a few tears that were written in.

"I've given you countless chances!  You lied over and over Theodore!  I'm not getting hurt again!  Now let go!"  The script said the slap him and I did,  just as softly as I could because I didn't want to hurt him.

"You're the only person who ever cared about me...  I'll change,  I'll be better,  I'll do anything... Don't leave me..."  He fell to his knees and sobbed into his palms.  I knelt down to his height and pulled him in close to hold him.

"I'm not leaving..."  We pulled out of the hug and looked into each other's eyes.  His eyes were red from the tears and his cheeks were flushed.

  I felt my cheeks burn and a tear escape.  We starred into each other's eyes for a few seconds before continuing on to the kiss scene.  He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer.  I can feel his heat radiating off of him.

"Nnnghh IM HUNGRY." I pulled my face away quickly and stood up and padded my face trying to make the blush go away.

I heard him stand up and laugh at me for getting flustered.

"Aw did you not want to kiss me?" He's asking to get kicked in the neck.

"Nope." I tried to sound as confident in my own answer as possible but how could I? Of course I wanted to kiss him! But ugh. I can't explain it.

"I'll order some Chinese food." I said before running off to the room he lent me.

"Why Chinese?!" He yelled as I left.

"Is it cause I'm Asian?!" I looked at him with a straight expression and pointed to my face.

"I'm Asian too what do you mean!"

  After half an hour the doorbell rang and I jumped up to answer.

"I got it!"  As I leapt towards the door he popped up as well.

"No I got it sit down!"  I hip bumped me and I ran into the wall.

"Hey shit head that's rude!"  In return I shoved him into the opposite wall and we continued racing for the door.

I got to the door first and take the food to the kitchen while he pays. One, I get to take his orange chicken two, he wouldn't let me pay.

"You better not eat yet!" I heard him about from the door.

Quickly I put his orange chicken in my box and headed for he living room. After he got his food he came in there too and sat next to me on the floor.

"So that script". He started
"It sounds like it'll be a good play." He shoved rice in his mouth.

"Yea you should come." I stuck a piece of orange chicken in my mouth quickly so he wouldn't see.

"I was going to anyways, you love acting so I wouldn't wanna miss you all professional".

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

The kiss scene was coming up.

"I'm not leaving..." She said staring me in the eyes; she looked so sincere even though it's a script.

I placed my hand on her cheek and before we could kiss, she backed up immediately.

"I'm hungry!" She yelled.

"Aw did you not want to kiss me?" I teased her. She's so cute.

"Nope." Ouch. That's rude.

She ordered Chinese food and after it arrived we got our food and sat in the living room and talked.

"Yea you should come." She took another bite of her food.

I wouldn't miss it for anything. I will do whatever it takes to go to her show and cheer her on.

"Promise?" She held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise." I said.