Dilemma

"What are you thinking about?" Cole asked as he casually climbed on the bed and sat comfortably beside me. The sweet fragrance of his freshly washed hair really gave me a warm feeling though, so I leaned in closer and I playfully rubbed the tip of my nose into the silk soft mops. He smiled. "...you look stress out".

I softly chuckled.

"Nothing. It's just..." I paused. "...I haven't make a decision yet".

"Oh".

"It's really hard, you know? I'm scared of particular things like...what if I let her go, and she go back to harm us? Of course, I don't want that but, if I kill her, I'm scare that his father might get revenge on us. And not just us, but our whole pack too, or perhaps, our next generations. I also don't want Henry to die because....yeah, although I don't know him that well but, don't you think it's not fair for him? Mia is the one who's wrong. Why would he get the same fate as her? He doesn't deserve this. Not at all..." I sighed heavily. All of these things were giving me a headache though, and I knew it wasn't that easy. "...what should I do?".

Cole was silent. He loosely hugged one of my arm and he rubbed my knuckle lightly with his fingertips.

"I don't know about you but, if I am you, I would just let her go..." he said, and his answer somehow, was making me to raise my brows up in utter confusion.

"Why?".

"Well, we're going to move into the city, right?". I nodded. "...we're going to start a new life, right?". And once again, I nodded. "...and let me ask you this. If you kill her, that also mean you'll kill Henry and their baby too, right?". I paused for a while, but after a few minutes later, I finally nodded my head. "...won't you feel any guilt if you do that anyway? I mean, you'll taken three——".

"Yeah, easy for you to say that but I'm afraid that she would come and harm us! Don't you think that through?!" I quickly interjected. However, when I noticed that I'd just raise my voice when I spoke to Cole and unintentionally made him scare with my aggressiveness, I immediately calm down. He didn't even touch my arm anymore. "...I'm sorry..." I said. "...I'm sorry for shouting at you. I don't mean it".

"It's fine..." he smiled small. However, from the way he was briefly looking away from me, I'm pretty sure that he was still scared of me. I then gulped a lump of saliva inside my throat. "....you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry for pressuring you though it's just, my pure opinion..." he added. His tone sounded sad, gloomy, and when he got up from the bed now without a single trace of smile on his face —— I knew I had broke his heart once again.

"Cole, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you..." I said almost desperately.

He then let out a soft sigh.

"I just want to tell you that, everybody deserves a second chance, you know? Plus, if you kill her just because you're scare that she will harm us, then, I'm sorry to say but, I don't think you deserve to look high at. What's the point of being strong and powerful anyway if you only wanted to play it safe? You're an Alpha for a reason. You're a dominant partner for a reason. And also, if you kill her, you'll only get yourself more enemy. Her father. Her whole pack. Don't you think that's riskier?" he said. My lips were completely shut to answer that because all in all, he's right. "...anyway, I'm sleeping in the living room tonight. I want you to think about your decision again. How it would affect you, me, our children and people around us. I don't want you to make an instant decision that you know you would regret later, because that's just utterly awful..." he added as he grabbed his pillow and extra blanket from the tall rack. I really didn't want him to go but, if he insisted, then why not? After all, I really wanted to be alone. At least, for now. "...if you need anything, just wake me up. Okay?".

"Yeah..." I softly said.

Then, he kissed my cheek. I lightly grabbed him and gave him a small hug and a brief kiss on the crook of his neck. He chuckled. The chuckle was, anyway, sounded almost soulless, unhappy; but I'm glad that he'd forgave me and still gave me a little bit of affection despite I'd just made him sad a few minutes ago.

Well, I needed him to be with me now.

"...sleep here, please..." I whispered. I even slipped my hands underneath his shirt and I gently rubbed his soft skin to arouse him but, he doesn't look like he was in the mood. Not even the slightest bit. "...I'm really sorry for shouting at you just now. Please don't leave me alone tonight. I really need you".

He smiled.

"You have to decide, Kyle. Think everything through again and again..." he replied. He kissed my lips and he pressed another one on my chin. Very, very softly. "...I really love you, you know that? After all we went through, I can't imagine if I have to live without you. Seriously. And our children too. I can't wait to have my arms wrapped around them..." he giggled. I smiled upon hearing that and I gently rubbed my thumb against his cheek. "...after all of this, I want you to decide proper names for our children too, okay? You still haven't decide that too".

I laughed. I felt like the weight on my shoulders were now slowly losing, and I'm so happy about it.

"You still haven't decide anything too?" I asked.

"No. I don't have any idea".

"Geez, that's hard..." I chuckled. "...give me a break. I'll think about that later when my mind felt less miserable. Okay?".

He then nodded his head happily like a small little children.

"Wake up early tomorrow morning. I'll prepare a nice breakfast before you go to your father's house to announce your decision, yeah?" he said. I simply nodded my head, and he kissed me once again. "...well then, see you tomorrow. Have a nice sleep".

I smiled widely.

"Thanks, you too..." I said. Then, after sharing another small kiss, he walked out of the room.

Yo, suggest three names for me, yeah? I can't think of cute names because I'm an uncultured swine